two plus two wins

anyone else find it funny that Heismann trophy winner Jason White is not being invited to the Chiefs camp? lol.
yeah its funny.. but he is a system quater back like danny warfel was for spurrier in the mid 90's not realy an NFL talent..... They also told jason white he might want to try arena ball... lmao
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else find it funny that Heismann trophy winner Jason White is not being invited to the Chiefs camp? lol.
He got invited to the 3 day rookie camp over the weekend, but is NOT being given a contract offer to come to camp.And, yes, I find it VERY funny, cause I was never a fan of his.
Hey! Jason's only crime is that he's got too bad knees. I wonder how he would have done with a healthy body.And he's a very nice guy.Ya'll play nice. Don't you know we've all got to love each other? :wink: BOOMER SOONER!
He got invited to the 3 day rookie camp over the weekend, but is NOT being given a contract offer to come to camp.And, yes, I find it VERY funny, cause I was never a fan of his.
Hey! Jason's only crime is that he's got too bad knees. I wonder how he would have done with a healthy body.And he's a very nice guy.Ya'll play nice. Don't you know we've all got to love each other? :wink: BOOMER SOONER!
And a weak arm. :shock:
To add to this, I think it's funny that Matt Leinart's BACK-UP was drafted and White wasn't.
you are all pus.sies even your own forum members say that 2+2 is better. go fu.ck yourselves in the as.ses fcp daniel negreanu is a cheat...he has people chip dump to him in every tourney, kidpoker more like kidcheater
Daniel doesnt need people to chip dump to him buddy your the a s s who is just mad becuase you dont have the skill to make a profit in poker sorry you didnt make it to a professional status but dont be a fag and come on this forum downing him......
To add to this, I think it's funny that Matt Leinart's BACK-UP was drafted and White wasn't.
Okay, not so much in defence of Jason but in defense of all OU quarterbacks, it's not really a system that encourages NFL style football. With few exceptions, it is mostly a running system. Coach Stoops has changed that in recent years but for most of the schools history, it's been a wishbone offense. Wishbone offenses don't grow great NFL quarterbacks. To be great in the NFL, you've got to have an arm. USC throws the ball a lot more. Hence, their quarterback bench is going to be much deeper. Hell, OUs 4th string QB is actually a receiver.But we can grow some running backs....
But we can grow some running backs....
I agree there. Purdue is the opposite way. We have Mike Alsott....and that's all from the back field. But, plenty of QBs over the years and more to come, if they are smart and go to a school where you can throw the ball 40+ times/game.
Okay, not so much in defence of Jason but in defense of all OU quarterbacks, it's not really a system that encourages NFL style football. With few exceptions, it is mostly a running system. Coach Stoops has changed that in recent years but for most of the schools history, it's been a wishbone offense. Wishbone offenses don't grow great NFL quarterbacks. To be great in the NFL, you've got to have an arm. USC throws the ball a lot more. Hence, their quarterback bench is going to be much deeper. Hell, OUs 4th string QB is actually a receiver.But we can grow some running backs....
Yeah that still shouldnt help you out. Oklahoma is the most overrated college program of all time. They should have been no where near that title game last year. they looked like a bunch of 2a players getting there wooped up by a 1a team. Auburn should have been in that game hands down. Esp with there strength of schedual in the SEC over the soft schedual of oklahoma
Yeah that still shouldnt help you out. Oklahoma is the most overrated college program of all time. They should have been no where near that title game last year. they looked like a bunch of 2a players getting there wooped up by a 1a team. Auburn should have been in that game hands down. Esp with there strength of schedual in the SEC over the soft schedual of oklahoma
I disagree that they are overrated. I will concede that they seem to have trouble finishing.OU, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma State all finished in the Top 25. 5 of 12 Big XII schools in the top 25. That is definately not a soft conference.And all this talk about Auburn's schedule is simply bullshit. According to College Football News' strength of schedule rankings, OUs schedule was the 24th toughest. Auburn? 70th. USC? 33rd. End of story. The Big 12 as a conference overall (including the schedules of Kansas-2nd toughest, Texas A&M-3rd toughest, and Texas Tech-5th toughest) is the toughest schedule in college football. It's not even debateable.

all this OU, Auburn arguing is pointless anyways......you basically trying to argue who was #2 in the nation last year......USC was the best team by far and it didn't matter who they played in the title game they were going to win it all

I disagree that they are overrated. I will concede that they seem to have trouble finishing.OU, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma State all finished in the Top 25. 5 of 12 Big XII schools in the top 25. That is definately not a soft conference.And all this talk about Auburn's schedule is simply censored. According to College Football News' strength of schedule rankings, OUs schedule was the 24th toughest. Auburn? 70th. USC? 33rd. End of story. The Big 12 as a conference overall (including the schedules of Kansas-2nd toughest, Texas A&M-3rd toughest, and Texas Tech-5th toughest) is the toughest schedule in college football. It's not even debateable.
Whole confrence is over rated only tough aponent on there is Texas... Where were all those teams come bowl time this year.. no where that mattered man... Oklahoma State?? tough?? Try LSU, Florida Tennesse, Georgia Perenial top 10 finishes Constantly going for the national Tittle.. ANd ur goign to tell me anyone in ur confrence stacks up like that hell no they dont... Going undefeated in the SEC is one of the hardest acomplishments in College football. Going undeafed in the big 12... like taking on Division 2a schools..... Texas tech should have been in the top 25 but not as high as they were rated. When was the last time those schools outside of texas and oklahoma where actualy in the tittle run?? just doesnt happen man. And btw there is a reason the SEC puts out the MOst NFL players.. They have the best programs and The best talent.
all this OU, Auburn arguing is pointless anyways......you basically trying to argue who was #2 in the nation last year......USC was the best team by far and it didn't matter who they played in the title game they were going to win it all
As much as I hate it, I have to agree you are right.But when a #1 is so dominant you have to move on to the fight for #2. Just like men's tennis, right now. Nobody is ever going to beat Federer so let's talk about who can be #2. You argue about what you can. :wink:

Hell look at nebraska... crap... iowa state??? please.... where are all the tough teams in the big 12.. they dont exist anymore.. big 12 is a soft confrence. Hell colorado was leading the big 12 north for goodness sake.. Colorado???? Thats not a football school

As much as I hate it, I have to agree you are right.But when a #1 is so dominant you have to move on to the fight for #2. Just like men's tennis, right now. Nobody is ever going to beat Federer so let's talk about who can be #2. You argue about what you can. :wink:
USC was dominate.. i just think auburn could have pushed them and not embarresed themselves on national TV.. that was the worst and saddest thing i watched in College football in a long long time

SEC Overall schedule rank & score Arkansas 14So. Carolina 18Georgia 28Kentucky 32Vanderbilt 41Tennessee 43Ole Miss 47Florida 51Miss State 60Alabama 62LSU 64Auburn 70 Big XII Overall schedule rank & score Kansas 2Texas A&M 3Texas Tech 5Colorado 10Oklahoma 24Baylor 34Iowa State 46Texas 49Oklahoma St 56Nebraska 58Kansas St 61Missouri 65Like I said before, not even debateable.

SEC Overall schedule rank & score Arkansas 14So. Carolina 18Georgia 28Kentucky 32Vanderbilt 41Tennessee 43Ole Miss 47Florida 51Miss State 60Alabama 62LSU 64Auburn 70 Big XII Overall schedule rank & score Kansas 2Texas A&M 3Texas Tech 5Colorado 10Oklahoma 24Baylor 34Iowa State 46Texas 49Oklahoma St 56Nebraska 58Kansas St 61Missouri 65Like I said before, not even debateable.
Yeah it is... look at level of compition. Tenn is harder to beat then any team in the big 12... This is why the BCS is screwy. As soon as they have a playoff u will see the dominance of the SEC.. i guarentee the SEC would send more teams to and through the playoffs then any other college confrence because they play the toughest compition in themselves. WHo did texas tech play that was so tough????? who???? The compition and talent is head and shoulders above what they have in the big 12... besides ofr mcpherson?? (Sp) on oklahmoa cause that kid is a demon.. but other then that they dont even come close to the SEC...
As hard as the Pack is going to suck it this year, and maybe for a couple of years, Aaron Rodgers will go down as the steal of the decade :club:
Sorry Vade, I'm calling SHENIGANS on this one, given the dubious run of Tedford coached QB's so far. Also I think Favre is a classy enough guy that he will the Packers some notice before he retires, allowing them to draft accordingly. I just think that the Pack saw Rodgers, thought back to how he was arguably the #1 pick blah, blah, blah. I think the pick should've been well spent on the other side of the ball.That'll be $70 for my "expert" draft analysis. :wink:
WHo did texas tech play that was so tough????? who???? Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma State.All teams that finished in the top 25.
Ok state didnt finish top 25. even though 5 schools from SEC did... Let me see auburn top 5 georgia top 5 tenn and LSU both top 15 and FL down in 25.... every single year these schools all finish in the top 25 in college football but they suck compared to a big 12 confrense that normaly only puts 1 school in the top 25 they are normaly lucky to get 2??????? So one good year and the Big 12 acutaly becomes better then the SEC i think not and besides. None of this deminishes the fact USC made Oklahoma look like a bunch of girls on National TV.. hell oregon state even played USC in a close game but oklahoma couldnt???? LMAO....
I'd take the worst team in the big 12 versus the worst team in the SEC 7 days a week and twice on sunday.
Which would be either Kentucky or Vanderbilt vs. Baylor. That's a tough one but I gotta go with Baylor, too.