Quick Question About Razz Please Answer Quick!

When playing Razz the objective is to get the lowest cards correct? A2345 is the nuts.Why would my opponent call me with A37J showing to him, and he is shown 6669...im potting it every card and he keeps calling and miraculously wins the pot. I'm stunned and I decide I do not know Razz as much as I thought I guess.I got the horse ftops event 3 starting in 10 minutes so if you can give me some pointers in Razz please let me know.Usually my strategy is, if the opponent shows JQK on the first card, and im shown A-7 to automatically raise. when they show a pair it makes sense to raise that to unless I got like KQJ109 showing.Let me know peeps! appreciate the help....time to wack this tournament

When playing Razz the objective is to get the lowest cards correct? A2345 is the nuts.Why would my opponent call me with A37J showing to him, and he is shown 6669...im potting it every card and he keeps calling and miraculously wins the pot. I'm stunned and I decide I do not know Razz as much as I thought I guess.I got the horse ftops event 3 starting in 10 minutes so if you can give me some pointers in Razz please let me know.Usually my strategy is, if the opponent shows JQK on the first card, and im shown A-7 to automatically raise. when they show a pair it makes sense to raise that to unless I got like KQJ109 showing.Let me know peeps! appreciate the help....time to wack this tournament
I can't answer why someone would do that (usually it means they're playing Stud Hi), but I generally try to get as many chips as I can from them.If you've got AIM, I'll try to give you a quick crash course.
I can't answer why someone would do that (usually it means they're playing Stud Hi), but I generally try to get as many chips as I can from them.If you've got AIM, I'll try to give you a quick crash course.
ya hit me on AIM ibuddy23 i got my away message on but will respond, just say your from FCP
pot limit razz is a tough game