• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[x] fargo[x] i bowled all day today[x] im drunk[x] i have to be up at 6am tomorrow
I'm a 183 average. Bring it.Also, what's with all the drcrossak hate? Someeone link me to something he's done here in the past to piss you all off.
I'm waiting for some more drcossack vs King. PT can be the announcer and I'll be the referee. Fight to the death. If it lasts past round 6, wild hogs will be let into the ring Hannibal style. GO!
I think it should be the other way around, you the announcer and PT the ref. What good is a 110lb guy gonna serve as a referee if something goes wrong?
I think it should be the other way around, you the announcer and PT the ref. What good is a 110lb guy gonna serve as a referee if something goes wrong?
120But good point. I can articulate better than PT can anyways. We can let him get down and dirty in the ring (we know he likes it that way).
120But good point. I can articulate better than PT can anyways. We can let him get down and dirty in the ring (we know he likes it that way).
We actually might need to bring in someone else because PT is wayyyy too lazy