I try to be nice. You take advantage.I shipped you $11 on PS to stake you in the Neg-O. And this was after someone else had answered the question correctly.You never registered for the tournament.Whatever. The money is no big deal. I will remember your name though.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to be nice. You take advantage.I shipped you $11 on PS to stake you in the Neg-O. And this was after someone else had answered the question correctly.You never registered for the tournament.Whatever. The money is no big deal. I will remember your name though.
I don't know Mhoward but I do know he is brand new to playing online poker as he's an older live player and I'll assume that there was some sort misunderstanding and not anything malicious.

WHOA, I am very sorry that I didnt register for the tourney last night. I am not a theif and didnt steal from you. I am a long time poker player and an honest person.I lost power to my house last night and we got power back about an hour ago (about 13hrs without power). I am at work now (Intel, Im an engineer here) and the first thing I did/am doing is getting on this forum to tell you why I didnt register. I am very sorry. I live 40 minutes away from work and I strongly considered driving into work to tell you that I cant register but I figured that someone (thank you Bob) would know that I am not this kind of person and would never steal from anyone.We have one powerline that feeds 7 houses in our remote area. Like I said I live in the boonies. A tree blew over last night right onto the powerline (I could see it) and they just got to it about 4:30am this morning because other areas lost power and we were low on the priority list because there was only a couple houses on that line.Again, Im sorry to make you feel like someone cheating and stole from you. Im not upset at all that you started this thread instead of PM'ing me. I get off work at 8pm and get home around 8:30pm PST. I can do one of two things. I can send the money back or I will play a $10+1 and give you all the profits and stackback for this misunderstanding. Or we can work something else out, whatever you want to do. Totally up to you.I am considering starting a new thread clearing my name of this so everyone doesnt hate me or maybe Bob can do something? I have been staked about 6 times so far and have never once had a problem. Im not one to cause problems and Im sorry that I caused one for you.Edit: I have a two hour meeting so I wont be able to check this until after noon PST. I would love to hear from you and verify that you realize that this was an act of God and Im not malicous.

I think its safe to say mhoward is a standup guy and to avoid these types of misunderstandings in the future I strongly suggest (as said above) that you use the private message feature to try and clear these things up before publically laying into someone, especially if its only been a few hours.im gonna lock this thread and you two can communicate via PM.

I just wanted it re-opened so it wont get lost on page 4 and people that read this last night can see that this was a misunderstanding.I dont want to have a bad reputation here. I really enjoy this forum (its the first and only forum Ive ever been to) and I dont want that to change.

Good on ya Mo. I'd suggest sending the stake back and PM'ing Poto with your original response. PM PEOPLE!
I PM'd with my long post above. I was either going to send it back or TID!!!!!! and send him like 75% of the winnings.