working on some satellites for it as well...i really don't wanna spend like 1/5 of my bankroll online for this one tournament....weeee, those playing it might be fun to start a thread during play to post a few interesting hands etc...?
Which is what this thread is for...?
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus dude u seriously never play anymore......u need to try to restructure ur daily routine, work on sleep schedule, or something
i've been busy. i'm sitting in political psychology class now about to start a film. i'm still going to register for ftops though.
Are we getting a LL going for this? I have dinner commitments so I'll probably miss the first few minutes of the tourney but am def in if we do a LL.
yeh ill just start a new thread.edit: actually i wont. but someone else can if they want.

Probably not. I am just going to play the $120 6 handed knockout (my online specialty).OK someone convince me, want to play, just push me over the edge.Why should I pay 1/5 of my onlline bankroll to play this?

Probably not. I am just going to play the $120 6 handed knockout (my online specialty).OK someone convince me, want to play, just push me over the edge.Why should I pay 1/5 of my onlline bankroll to play this?
dont play...play 6.60$ ko 60 person sng's into that event you said is your specialty.

take that back...i just won the $24 sat in with like 10 minutes left...it was the one where you start with 100 chips, hahaha, good luck to everyone else in the tournament, hoping to post some good hands here during the tournament

HAHA Ali Nejad is playing, rofl.I was going to watch cunningham, but this will be too funny to miss.EDIT:Lol, I said to Ali "Love you on poker after dark, GL sir" To which he replied "This is one table winner takes all right" lol