Jay Kwik Bellagio Bathroom Prop Bet

They haven't updated the blog at shipitholla.com since jan 25th and I cant find anything around the net if this prop bet is over or whats going on?Anyone know how much the prop bet is going for and if its still going?

good2cu bought jay out with like 10 days left for 40k. there was some controversy and they had to get a mediator to determine if jay left the bathroom and they ruled in jay's favor, leading good2cu with not really much of a choice but to cut his losses.

good2cu bought jay out with like 10 days left for 40k. there was some controversy and they had to get a mediator to determine if jay left the bathroom and they ruled in jay's favor, leading good2cu with not really much of a choice but to cut his losses.
wow they made it sound like it was a lot more than thatgood2cu kept saying he had a lot of money on the line, 40k to him wtf is that him and his buddies gave 40k out to strippers at the rhino one nightwhat tournament did that guy hit to have so much money?
wow they made it sound like it was a lot more than thatgood2cu kept saying he had a lot of money on the line, 40k to him wtf is that him and his buddies gave 40k out to strippers at the rhino one nightwhat tournament did that guy hit to have so much money?
Umm good2cu has been crushing high stakes cash games online for a while. They are both live degens now at the Bellagio.
Wow they are finally going through with this bet.It would be easy to do if he could talk to people, but all he has is 40 mins on a prepaid mobile phone!
Its been done. How about reading the posts above you.
Wow they are finally going through with this bet.It would be easy to do if he could talk to people, but all he has is 40 mins on a prepaid mobile phone!
rofl, BET IS OVER. He had 400 mins on a phone, his friend could deliver food and he could call room service 4 times in a 24 hour period. He also had a small dvd player.

like i said in the other thread. I would do this for 20k no questions asked.that bet was retarded, the tight t shirt must have cut off circulation to his brain to make this bet.also, nh to silky. i Lawler'ed at that