How To Get To Heaven When You Die

How To Get To Heaven When You Die  

14 members have voted

1. 1. DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT TO BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

• YES
    • NO
    • I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART BEFORE
    • OTHER

Hey frodo... far be it for me to tell you your crazy business, but there's a forum that in greater need of the cleansing blood of chirst than this one..http://www.neverwinpoker.com/forums/is a den of poker degenerates, sinners and jews. They need this message more than FCP, imo.
Well, the jews can't be helped, but I say go ahead and give the rest of shot.
  • Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you prayed that prayer to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.
why would i want something so easily given?
If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please humble yourself before God and pray this prayer to Him from your heart:"Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen." If you prayed that prayer to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.
Finally.Been waiting 27 years for a shortcut.We ever meet up, xfrodobagginsx, I got the first round.
  • 2 weeks later...
Finally.Been waiting 27 years for a shortcut.We ever meet up, xfrodobagginsx, I got the first round.
Jesus Christ isn't the "shortcut" He is the way and the only way to heaven:Joh 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Jesus Christ isn't the "shortcut" He is the way and the only way to heaven:Joh 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
It's always "me, me, me" with that guy.
  • 3 weeks later...
If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please humble yourself before God and pray this prayer to Him from your heart:"Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen." If you prayed that prayer to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.
What about God not hearing the prayers of sinners? That seems to throw a small monkey wrench into this plan. Our sin separates us from God, so that he will not hear us. There has got to be another way.... I wonder what that would be? Now, we know that Christ died for our sins, the blood of Christ shed for many and all that, we know that without his blood there is no salvation, so the question is how can you, or me, or anyone, figuratively get to his blood. Answer that and you may be onto something.
This is usually what I say while I'm sticking it in some drunk girl's ass.
What about God not hearing the prayers of sinners? That seems to throw a small monkey wrench into this plan. Our sin separates us from God, so that he will not hear us. There has got to be another way.... I wonder what that would be? Now, we know that Christ died for our sins, the blood of Christ shed for many and all that, we know that without his blood there is no salvation, so the question is how can you, or me, or anyone, figuratively get to his blood. Answer that and you may be onto something.
You're crazy Lois.
If God doesn't ever hear the prayers of sinners how would anyone ever become able to pray? According to the Bible we are all sinners.
If God doesn't ever hear the prayers of sinners how would anyone ever become able to pray? According to the Bible we are all sinners.
Ahhhh, true, very true. So, there must be some way to have ones sins forgiven. Washed, if you will.
this had me chuckling pretty good.
I see it more as a great mystery, solved by few. Privileged am I. That being said, I can see the puppet theory, although I much prefer monkey.

Lois, are you alluding to the fact that you're in a cult, that baptizes it's members in the blood of virgins/hookers? Because if so, I'm open to listening to a further recruitment pitch.

Years later and the same guys are still going at it.<3 FCP religion forum

Ahhhh, true, very true. So, there must be some way to have ones sins forgiven. Washed, if you will.
Even you have to know that you're just making stuff up now. Please provide a reference (from the actual Bible) that says that God won't hear your prayers until you are baptized.
Even you have to know that you're just making stuff up now. Please provide a reference (from the actual Bible) that says that God won't hear your prayers until you are baptized.
yeah, it would be crazy talk if one day someone just made this stuff up.
yeah, it would be crazy talk if one day someone just made this stuff up.
What would be even crazier... is if 100's of people over the span of 1500 years wrote something that was proven to be unchanged from 100 AD to 1946 AD. What would even be crazier is if there were tons of people that really hated what those guys had written and tried really hard to come up with even one thing that would conclusively make it insignificant... but they couldn't, and the best possible attack they could come up with, would be that it's just a fairy tale written by some crazy people (without proof for or against, mind you). CRAZY!
there were tons of people that really hated what those guys had written
I don't think your read is correct here. I'm sure there's some hate, but not much.
and tried really hard to come up with even one thing that would conclusively make it insignificant... but they couldn't, and the best possible attack they could come up with, would be that it's just a fairy tale written by some crazy people (without proof for or against, mind you). CRAZY!
I think you're off here too. You really can't disprove the existence of anything in any time in history including the present, so saying that atheists are full of it because they can't disprove what somebody else believes is ridiculous. Atheism has nothing to do with Christianity. It is a lack of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc. And then try to look at things in a historical perspective. The idea of God goes back long long before Jesus or Moses. Many extremely specific parts of the Jesus story and the Moses story are found long, long before they lived. Every single other instance of magic, or physical impossibilities in any form, in books, art, oral histories, or movies is considered a fable, a fiction. Peter Pan can fly, so it's made-up. Right off the bat we know it's not a true story. Mouse talks to a lion? Fable. Baby placed in a basket and floated down the river and then becomes king? Wait, lemme make sure I get this one right: Romulus and Remus - fable. Moses - historical fact. Or is that backwards? Clearly the Bible has a lot in common with a lot of fictional tales. That doesn't mean the Bible is fiction, but it certainly doesn't mean it isn't.
Naw, lets up the ante. You already know about that scripture, you know the bible as well as I do. Lets show the boys the scripture that describes the sinners prayer. Good luck.
I don't think your read is correct here. I'm sure there's some hate, but not much. I think you're off here too. You really can't disprove the existence of anything in any time in history including the present, so saying that atheists are full of it because they can't disprove what somebody else believes is ridiculous. Atheism has nothing to do with Christianity. It is a lack of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc. And then try to look at things in a historical perspective. The idea of God goes back long long before Jesus or Moses. Many extremely specific parts of the Jesus story and the Moses story are found long, long before they lived. Every single other instance of magic, or physical impossibilities in any form, in books, art, oral histories, or movies is considered a fable, a fiction. Peter Pan can fly, so it's made-up. Right off the bat we know it's not a true story. Mouse talks to a lion? Fable. Baby placed in a basket and floated down the river and then becomes king? Wait, lemme make sure I get this one right: Romulus and Remus - fable. Moses - historical fact. Or is that backwards? Clearly the Bible has a lot in common with a lot of fictional tales. That doesn't mean the Bible is fiction, but it certainly doesn't mean it isn't.
I actually don't mind the the atheism enthusiast, I just wish your God figure Dawkins would spend more time talking about what he does believe vs. Not-God speeches. Alien seeds, anyone?
Atheism has nothing to do with Christianity. It is a lack of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc.
Oxford English Dictionary (OED), Second EditionHere is how the OED defines "atheism": atheism Disbelief in, or denial of, the existence of a god. disbelieve 1. trans. Not to believe or credit; to refuse credence to: a. a statement or (alleged) fact: To reject the truth or reality of. deny 1. To contradict or gainsay (anything stated or alleged); to declare to be untrue or untenable, or not what it is stated to be. 2. Logic. The opposite of affirm; to assert the contradictory of (a proposition). 3. To refuse to admit the truth of (a doctrine or tenet); to reject as untrue or unfounded; the opposite of assert or maintain. 4. To refuse to recognize or acknowledge (a person or thing) as having a certain character or certain claims; to disown, disavow, repudiate, renounce.Sound like a little more than just the mere lack of Christianity, Judaism, Islam etc.