How To Get To Heaven When You Die

How To Get To Heaven When You Die  

14 members have voted

1. 1. DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT TO BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

• YES
    • NO
    • I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART BEFORE
    • OTHER

It's not that. It's just that when you know God personally and He tells you to tell people about Him and warn them, you do it.Sid Roth explains his experience with the demonic. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=50...hl=en&emb=0
You can't be serious.
if you knew god personally and he told you to strap explosives to your body and blow up non-believers, would you do it?
Unfortunately he probably would and is the prime example of why religon can be so detrimental to society.
  • Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet.
yes please make sure it's the god at the bottom of the first post. you wouldn't want to end up inhell because a silly mixup made you accidentally pray to the wrong god.
if you knew god personally and he told you to strap explosives to your body and blow up non-believers, would you do it?
That's a false god Gotta be able to tell the differenceCheck the name tag
Am I in trouble if I don't have a GPS or even a map???
That's not why you are in trouble.... but you are definitely in trouble with a capital TNice new avatar, btw.Me likey.
a radical islamist would say the exact same thing to you about the voices you hear from your christian god. how do you differentiate?
Because I'm right and they're wrong.... duh.Christians always win.Didn't you watch TCU play BYU? That was a battle of Christians against a cult full of heathens that are destined to burn in hell for eternity. TCU kicked their arse!
  • 2 weeks later...
Mr 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Hey, I've got an idea... instead of surfing the internet, crazily bumping your threads, why don't you try, you know, actually contributing to a forum so people actually give a sht about what you have to say.
Mr 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
this forum does not reach enough mitochondria to sufficiently spread the word to every creature imo.
  • 3 weeks later...

I realize that people don't like to be called "sinners" but if you look inside your own heart you will know that you are not perfect. I know I am not perfect. I am not pointing my finger at you. I am trying to warn you that you need Jesus. If we could go to heaven by being a good person, then Jesus Christ died on the cross for nothing. He came because we couldn't save ourselves. Here is that hard part for most people: In order to be saved, we must humble ourselves before God and admit that we are sinners and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. The prayer at the bottom of this first post does this if you pray it from your heart to God. Please do that. I am not judging you, I am telling you what the bible says you must do to be saved, that's all.

I realize that people don't like to be called "sinners" but if you look inside your own heart you will know that you are not perfect. I know I am not perfect. I am not pointing my finger at you. I am trying to warn you that you need Jesus. If we could go to heaven by being a good person, then Jesus Christ died on the cross for nothing. He came because we couldn't save ourselves. Here is that hard part for most people: In order to be saved, we must humble ourselves before God and admit that we are sinners and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. The prayer at the bottom of this first post does this if you pray it from your heart to God. Please do that. I am not judging you, I am telling you what the bible says you must do to be saved, that's all.
Ive done this and I still aint in heaven, wat am i doing wrong?
Ive done this and I still aint in heaven, wat am i doing wrong?
The list is long..... veeeerrryyy long.mitochondrion (mī'tə-kŏn'drē-ən) Pronunciation Key Plural mitochondriaA structure in the cytoplasm of all cells except bacteria in which food molecules (sugars, fatty acids, and amino acids) are broken down in the presence of oxygen and converted to energy in the form of ATP. Mitochondria have an inner and outer membrane. The inner membrane has many twists and folds (called cristae), which increase the surface area available to proteins and their associative reactions. The inner membrane encloses a liquid containing DNA, RNA, small ribosomes, and solutes. The DNA in mitochondria is genetically distinct from that in the cell nucleus, and mitochondria can manufacture some of their own proteins independent of the rest of the cell. Each cell can contain thousands of mitochondria, which move about producing ATP in response to the cell's need for chemical energy. It is thought that mitochondria originated as separate, single-celled organisms that became so symbiotic with their hosts as to be indispensible. Mitochondrial DNA is thus considered a remnant of a past existence as a separate organism.
  • 1 month later...
Are we sure this isn't just Suited Aces stirring up trouble? After all, it's his 16th birthday...
this really hurts me.
Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer to God at the bottom of it if you haven't yet.
can i touch you? just once, maybe on the face.
They lock Rose's thread about Austin, but they keep this ****ing spammer's thread open? Mods here blow horse ****. This guy posts and bumped this same thread in about 10, 000 forums.
they only closed that one becuase someone complained about it and my behavior. i was warned via pm. so, we got some rats in our midst.
They lock Rose's thread about Austin, but they keep this ****ing spammer's thread open? Mods here blow horse ****. This guy posts and bumped this same thread in about 10, 000 forums.
Well to be fair, this thread does give you the directions for eternal life.