How To Get To Heaven When You Die

How To Get To Heaven When You Die  

14 members have voted

1. 1. DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT TO BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

• YES
    • NO
    • I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART BEFORE
    • OTHER

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder why people have to debate things that no one knows with certainty exists or doesn't exist. Every human being is entitled to his/her own opinion and that should be respected by everyone, whether its completely crazy or not. What someone believes is simply that a belief, and if someone believes something different both should be able to discuss this like adults and respect each other, no matter which side of it they are on.

I wonder why people have to debate things that no one knows with certainty exists or doesn't exist.
this thread isn't about god's existence. the OP is a troll trying to spread his biblical fundamentalist christianity, which is something that by objectively looking at a few facts anyone can be reasonably certain is a bogus purely human invention.
Every human being is entitled to his/her own opinion and that should be respected by everyone, whether its completely crazy or not.
good job. you just validated tolerance for racism, homophobia, suicide bombing, parents withholding medicine from their children for religious reasons etc etc. crazy beliefs should not be respected. if they are harmless they can be ignored more or less, but to respect everyone's crazy beliefs as a matter of principal would set human society back 4000 years.
I wonder why people have to debate things that no one knows with certainty exists or doesn't exist. Every human being is entitled to his/her own opinion and that should be respected by everyone, whether its completely crazy or not. What someone believes is simply that a belief, and if someone believes something different both should be able to discuss this like adults and respect each other, no matter which side of it they are on.
Nice. I believe a there's a God called the Flying Spaghetti Monster who demands that you give me 10% of your money for the rest of your life or he send you to eternal damnation. It's my belief and like you said it's pointless to discuss it no matter how crazy it sounds. So just do it. BIGYANG on stars.
this thread isn't about god's existence. the OP is a troll trying to spread his biblical fundamentalist christianity, which is something that by objectively looking at a few facts anyone can be reasonably certain is a bogus purely human invention.
This is false.EDIT: I can't post in this forum until I have enough time to devote to responding to a post by Speedz and a post by loismustdie, so this is the last you'll hear from me for awhile.
This is false.
You'll have to be more specificFalse that the OP is a troll? nah, pretty sure he is.False that the OP is trying to spread his biblical fundamentalist christianity? Not sure - I don't think even the OP knows what he's doing, but if one were to guess, crow's description seems fairly closeFalse that by objectively looking at a few facts anyone can be reasonably certain Christianity is a bogus, purely human invention? Nope that's true.So I'm guessing you didn't like the second one?
EDIT: I can't post in this forum until I have enough time to devote to responding to a post by Speedz and a post by loismustdie, so this is the last you'll hear from me for awhile.
Shame. It was such an inciteful and well thought out response. I was looking forward to more :club:
this thread isn't about god's existence. the OP is a troll trying to spread his biblical fundamentalist christianity, which is something that by objectively looking at a few facts anyone can be reasonably certain is a bogus purely human invention.good job. you just validated tolerance for racism, homophobia, suicide bombing, parents withholding medicine from their children for religious reasons etc etc. crazy beliefs should not be respected. if they are harmless they can be ignored more or less, but to respect everyone's crazy beliefs as a matter of principal would set human society back 4000 years.
This is a very good point. I was mainly referring to those "Christians" who try to impose their beliefs on everyone and reject anyone's opinion that is not like their own.
This is a very good point. I was mainly referring to those "Christians" who try to impose their beliefs on everyone and reject anyone's opinion that is not like their own.
It's not that. It's just that when you know God personally and He tells you to tell people about Him and warn them, you do it.Sid Roth explains his experience with the demonic. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=50...hl=en&emb=0
It's not that. It's just that when you know God personally and He tells you to tell people about Him and warn them, you do it.
if you knew god personally and he told you to strap explosives to your body and blow up non-believers, would you do it?