How To Get To Heaven When You Die

How To Get To Heaven When You Die  

14 members have voted

1. 1. DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT TO BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

• YES
    • NO
    • I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART BEFORE
    • OTHER

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way to refute your own argument lol. yup it's pretty tough to find a devout hindu that had a NDE and met jesus or experienced the christian version of hell. instead their "metaphysical" experiences typically involve thinking they remember past lives.
Same argument as it ever is -- if Christians do it, it's a miracle. If anyone else does it, it's a delusion.
This was Frodo's Jack T. Chick-reading ass before this thread -------------> (*)This is frodo's ass now --> (O)Don't quote Jack T. Chick!
FYP

Are we sure this isn't just Suited Aces stirring up trouble? After all, it's his 16th birthday...

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, I didn't realize that so much science was actually in the bible. Here's a great example that somehow I didn't notice earlier:There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory. And there is but one Ricci Tensor, whose contraction along with the metric and the tensor itself can be made proportional to the stress energy tensor in the glorious name of god forever and ever.
nobody is ever going to be converted by a site who's very first paragraph claims humans and dinosaurs lived together. the only people who believe or are capable of believing that are already christians. if your goal is actually to turn non-christians off to christianity you're doing a great job. keep it up :club:
  • 4 weeks later...

I see, so because I speak the truth, no one will believe.....? Don't worry, I WILL continue to speak the truth.... B) If the truth is on your side...what do you have to fear? I KNOW that I have the truth. I HAVE looked at BOTH SIDES. You friend are an example of arrogant ignorance. You look at one side and THINK you have and end all of all arguements. Who is the ignorant one?

If God is to be found in this thread, it is Spademan. His last post proves it. We have the truth.

If God is to be found in this thread, it is Spademan. His last post proves it. We have the truth.
Actually that little factoid was proven by the caption under my avatar."Who says Spademan is God?!"It's written right there under his avatar."How do we know what is written is true!?!?!"Because He is God, therefore perfect and incapable of lies.This flawless logic must certainly be recognizable to many around these parts.
Actually that little factoid was proven by the caption under my avatar."Who says Spademan is God?!"It's written right there under his avatar."How do we know what is written is true!?!?!"Because He is God, therefore perfect and incapable of lies.This flawless logic must certainly be recognizable to many around these parts.
:ts:club:

The avatar convinces me, too. The Word became flesh, and it was good. [strange, but I know a lot of women who find AJ hotter than their husbands do, including me. She's the go-to go-gay-for girl.]

The avatar convinces me, too. The Word became flesh, and it was good. [strange, but I know a lot of women who find AJ hotter than their husbands do, including me. She's the go-to go-gay-for girl.]
I always knew in my heart, that i was a lesbian then.. because at her peak, she was the hottest woman on the planet ( except for maybe Latitia Casta)... and she was an obvious Domme to boot.
The avatar convinces me, too. The Word became flesh, and it was good.
If it was her flesh they ate at Catholic services I'd be more prone to participate.If you know what I mean.(The "if you know what I mean" is completely unnecessary but I used it anyway. Freedom.)
Wait.What?
haven't you ever heard some obnoxious dude say " yeah, i always thought i was a lesbian trapped in a man's body" or something to that effect? I always found that to be obnoxious and borderline creepy. Anyway, all I was saying is that I find Jolie Extremely hot. And if that makes me a lesbian, so be it.
haven't you ever heard some obnoxious dude say " yeah, i always thought i was a lesbian trapped in a man's body" or something to that effect? I always found that to be obnoxious and borderline creepy. Anyway, all I was saying is that I find Jolie Extremely hot. And if that makes me a lesbian, so be it.
Yes, I've heard dudes say that.I'm just making sure you're a dude.Through me off there.
The Bible frequently refers to the great number of stars in the heavens. Here are two examples. Genesis 22:17 Blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies. Jeremiah 33:22 “As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, nor the sand of the sea measured, so will I multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me.” Even today, scientists admit that they do not know how many stars there are. Only about 3,000 can be seen with the naked eye. We have seen estimates of 10^21 stars—which is a lot of stars.[2] (The number of grains of sand on the earth’s seashores is estimated to be 10^25. As scientists discover more stars, wouldn’t it be interesting to discover that these two numbers match?)
Just, awesome