How To Get To Heaven When You Die

How To Get To Heaven When You Die  

14 members have voted

1. 1. DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT TO BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

• YES
    • NO
    • I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART BEFORE
    • OTHER

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the title of that book by the Baptist minister that was dead for a while in car wreck and claims to have been to Heaven? It's something like "90 minutes bla bla" or something.
It't 90 minutes in heaven by Don Piper. He has spoken at my church for a few days. He travels all over the country speaking. It's an awesome story that is undeniably the Lord's working. He was undeniably dead and undeniably resurrected.
It't 90 minutes in heaven by Don Piper. He has spoken at my church for a few days. He travels all over the country speaking. It's an awesome story that is undeniably the Lord's working. He was undeniably dead and undeniably resurrected.
"he wasn't dead and he wasn't resurrected."undeniable my ass.
the only thing undeniable is that he's made lots of money off gullable christians.
He can prove much of his claims. Read the WHOLE book, then come back and call me gullible. It only takes a couple of hours.
why don't you research what modern neuroscience has learned about how the human brain deals with extreme stress? it only takes a couple of hours.

And what do people who were raised entirely outside a Christian culture see when they have a near-death experience? What do Indian Hindus see? What do African Yoruba see? What do Japanese Shinto see? If the answer were that they all saw either the Christian heaven or the Christian hell, you might have something interesting there. Unfortunately, that's not the answer. They all see what their religion teaches them to expect. Are THESE people lying?Even non-believing Americans were immersed in notions of heaven and hell growing up, so they know what their culture tells them to "expect," and they see it.

Well, I don't really know how you get to heaven when you die.. but I do know.. how you can't get to heaven.... HIT IT!Oh you can't get to heaven, in an old ford car......oh you cant get to heaven.. in an old ford... caaaar..You can't get to heaven in an old ford car, an old ford car can't get that far..All my sins are washed away, I've been redeemed.Oh, you can't get to Heaven in a limousineOh, you can't get to Heaven... in a limousine...Oh you can't get to Heaven in a limosine, heaven ain't got no gasoline.all my sins are washed away, I've been redeemed.Oh you can't get to heaven.. in a rocking charOh you can't get to heaven..... in a rocking.. chaaaair.Oh you can't get to heaven, in a rocking chair, God don't want no lazy bones there.all my sins are washed away, I've been redeemed.Oh you can't get to heaven... in a Kleenex boxOh you can't get to heaven... in a Kleenex.. booooxOh you can't get to heaven, in a Kleenex box, god don't like no little snots,All my sins are washed away, I've been redeemed.Baptist Church camp FTL

Those people were not Christians for one thing. For two, the devil does also give false experiences to his followers. There is evidence in this to the fact that there were even studies done on alien abductions. 100% of the time when the name of Jesus Christ was invoked, the attacks immediately stopped. If you know anything about spiritual warefare, you know that demons react violently to the name and blood of Jesus Christ. That's what this war is about. It's a war for YOUR and MY soul between the devil and his demons and God and His holy angels. Jesus Christ is the key to our salvation. He is also God in the flesh and demons tremble at His name. Notice that these folks weren't from another religion that had these conversions, some were athiests or had no understanding of Christianity. The one guy didn't even know that he had been in hell, until long after the event.

Those people were not Christians for one thing. For two, the devil does also give false experiences to his followers. There is evidence in this to the fact that there were even studies done on alien abductions. 100% of the time when the name of Jesus Christ was invoked, the attacks immediately stopped. If you know anything about spiritual warefare, you know that demons react violently to the name and blood of Jesus Christ. That's what this war is about. It's a war for YOUR and MY soul between the devil and his demons and God and His holy angels. Jesus Christ is the key to our salvation. He is also God in the flesh and demons tremble at His name. Notice that these folks weren't from another religion that had these conversions, some were athiests or had no understanding of Christianity. The one guy didn't even know that he had been in hell, until long after the event.
well rebutted.
Does spiritual warefare have anything to do with Tupperware? As far as any of this stuff about death experiences, I don't know. Nobody knows, but from the standpoint of christianity we know that a few paramaters exist, by inference and example. For example, when the rich man was in hell it was impossible to get out- once you are there, you are there. Also, God comes right out an says it-"Once to die, and then the judgement." As far as the devil giving false experiences- that's going a bit far. That would mean that a devil was actually inside you, guiding your very thoughts, which is bad news bears. It could just as easily be imagination.
It just gets better and better. This is why we don't do drugs kids!!!
Does spiritual warefare have anything to do with Tupperware? As far as any of this stuff about death experiences, I don't know. Nobody knows, but from the standpoint of christianity we know that a few paramaters exist, by inference and example. For example, when the rich man was in hell it was impossible to get out- once you are there, you are there. Also, God comes right out an says it-"Once to die, and then the judgement." As far as the devil giving false experiences- that's going a bit far. That would mean that a devil was actually inside you, guiding your very thoughts, which is bad news bears. It could just as easily be imagination.
You know you're in trouble, when Lois comes across as the sane and rational one in a religious argument. Hey lois.. this guy must be for you Christians what the 9-11 conspiracy freaks are for us liberals.. a total fcking , tin foil hat wearing embarrassment.
Notice that these folks weren't from another religion that had these conversions
way to refute your own argument lol. yup it's pretty tough to find a devout hindu that had a NDE and met jesus or experienced the christian version of hell. instead their "metaphysical" experiences typically involve thinking they remember past lives.