Chrozzo's Beer Of The Day

you're giving me a hard time again, I come over there and write grammar errors all over you. Including that wee little thing you might have.geez can't even copy a joke and he is being a limy brat. I'll send my husband loogie to beat you up.
  • Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi.   I thought of you when I took this photo.  

Warming up for for the NegO with the biggest Mexican beer out there,Pale colour, Not much head, no real nose, not a hop anywhere, very light, watery flavour, really need the lime.4.5%ABV

2 things. Chrozzo, as far as I am concerned, you started this craft beer craze for me. And 2. SuitedAces21 i hate Kansas.

you giving a hard time again, I come over there and write grammar errors all over you. Including that wee little thing you might have.geez can't even copy a joke and he is being a limy brat I will send my husband loogie after you to beat you up.
I honestly had to read this about 10 times to understand what I think you meant. I think mainly it was the writing on me that threw me. Even now, I'm not 100% sure I have it right... here goes:'Look at you giving me a hard time again. If you're not careful I'll come over there and write grammar errors all over you, including that little penis you might have.Jesus, I can't even copy a joke and you're being a limey brat. I'll send my husband loogie over there to beat you up'.Is this correct?
I honestly had to read this about 10 times to understand what I think you meant. I think mainly it was the writing on me that threw me. Even now, I'm not 100% sure I have it right... here goes:'Look at you giving me a hard time again. If you're not careful I'll come over there and write grammar errors all over you, including that little penis you might have.Jesus, I can't even copy a joke and you're being a limey brat. I'll send my husband loogie over there to beat you up'.Is this correct?
hmmmmmmmu might be close
you got it perfectly, I was in a hurry to go watch HSP. lol
first off...the Burger Bar may still have McEwans on tap...so i would check that out first.That selection is ok...some micros, but a lot of lagers and pale ales that im not a huge fan of. The Fat Tire is ok...but if i ate there I would stick with Guinness.Burger bar menu (mandalay bay): http://www.usmenuguide.com/burgerbarmenu.htm
it is da bomb diggity imo

Day 568:Sam Adams Imperial WhiteBoston, MASamuel Adams® Imperial White is a new perspective on the classic witbier style. Witbiers are normally light and refreshing with a fruity finish and we wanted to see how these characteristics would stand up when we amped up the recipe. We were totally blown away by the flavors that were created by this beer.This is not just a more intense version of our spring seasonal Samuel Adams® White Ale. Imperial White is a new recipe that stands on it own merits. In fact, it is more of a wine substitute than just another refreshing witbier. This is a beer that should be sipped and savored and you’ll be amazed at the flavors you’ll discover as the beer warms and opens up.Due to legal restrictions, the Samuel Adams Imperial Series beers are not offered in the states of Alabama, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, South Carolina and West Virginia.sam_adams-imperial_white.jpg3301065000_11c8e4d7fa.jpgSam-Adams-Imperial.jpgChrozzo's Rating: 8/10Alcohol Content: 10.3% (i know the pic says 8.3%, but my bottle says otherwise..if you know why let me know and if you dont believe me i wil take my own pic)Chrozzo's notes: I smelled it first. Almost smelled fruity, yet it said on added spices. At first it tasted like those Flintstones vitamins. After a couple sips...it settled with me. Its hard to taste the alcohol in it...not at all like hoppy beers. I will definitely have it again, also interested in trying the Stout and the Dopplebock, also in the SA Imperial series.

Wow good work Chrozz I thought you were done with this thread. You have really turned me onto some good beer with this thread and I have gone from drinking nothing but MGD to going for the import section at the beer store to see if I recognize something you have reviewed. Guiness is my favorite followed by Mcewans but pretty much everyone that I have tried has been good.

Wow good work Chrozz I thought you were done with this thread. You have really turned me onto some good beer with this thread and I have gone from drinking nothing but MGD to going for the import section at the beer store to see if I recognize something you have reviewed. Guiness is my favorite followed by Mcewans but pretty much everyone that I have tried has been good.
well you have just made my life complete!try this one..i think you will enjoy it...dont judge after the first sip!weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Day 568:Sam Adams Imperial WhiteBoston, MASamuel Adams® Imperial White is a new perspective on the classic witbier style. Witbiers are normally light and refreshing with a fruity finish and we wanted to see how these characteristics would stand up when we amped up the recipe. We were totally blown away by the flavors that were created by this beer.This is not just a more intense version of our spring seasonal Samuel Adams® White Ale. Imperial White is a new recipe that stands on it own merits. In fact, it is more of a wine substitute than just another refreshing witbier. This is a beer that should be sipped and savored and you’ll be amazed at the flavors you’ll discover as the beer warms and opens up.Due to legal restrictions, the Samuel Adams Imperial Series beers are not offered in the states of Alabama, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, South Carolina and West Virginia.sam_adams-imperial_white.jpg3301065000_11c8e4d7fa.jpgSam-Adams-Imperial.jpgChrozzo's Rating: 8/10Alcohol Content: 10.3% (i know the pic says 8.3%, but my bottle says otherwise..if you know why let me know and if you dont believe me i wil take my own pic)Chrozzo's notes: I smelled it first. Almost smelled fruity, yet it said on added spices. At first it tasted like those Flintstones vitamins. After a couple sips...it settled with me. Its hard to taste the alcohol in it...not at all like hoppy beers. I will definitely have it again, also interested in trying the Stout and the Dopplebock, also in the SA Imperial series.
We got to try all 3 of these at Beerfest this year :club:
Day 568:Sam Adams Imperial WhiteBoston, MASamuel Adams® Imperial White is a new perspective on the classic witbier style. Witbiers are normally light and refreshing with a fruity finish and we wanted to see how these characteristics would stand up when we amped up the recipe. We were totally blown away by the flavors that were created by this beer.This is not just a more intense version of our spring seasonal Samuel Adams® White Ale. Imperial White is a new recipe that stands on it own merits. In fact, it is more of a wine substitute than just another refreshing witbier. This is a beer that should be sipped and savored and you'll be amazed at the flavors you'll discover as the beer warms and opens up.Due to legal restrictions, the Samuel Adams Imperial Series beers are not offered in the states of Alabama, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, South Carolina and West Virginia.sam_adams-imperial_white.jpg3301065000_11c8e4d7fa.jpgSam-Adams-Imperial.jpgChrozzo's Rating: 8/10Alcohol Content: 10.3% (i know the pic says 8.3%, but my bottle says otherwise..if you know why let me know and if you dont believe me i wil take my own pic)Chrozzo's notes: I smelled it first. Almost smelled fruity, yet it said on added spices. At first it tasted like those Flintstones vitamins. After a couple sips...it settled with me. Its hard to taste the alcohol in it...not at all like hoppy beers. I will definitely have it again, also interested in trying the Stout and the Dopplebock, also in the SA Imperial series.
I want to try this, but haven't seen it in stores here.Has Meister Brau been featured yet?

Chrozzo and Bagels when you get yours send me one this way lol

?
Hard to tell if she took too many Oxy's or just her normal incoherency.
?
let me make it more clearer. Bagels is AAsnake88 (another nickname for him) so when you try that beer send me a bottle. I was obviously joking as I wish I could have a beer right now but can't for a while besides I not on oxy but House's fav drug in liquid form
let me make it more clearer. Bagels is AAsnake88 (another nickname for him) so when you try that beer send me a bottle. I was obviously joking as I wish I could have a beer right now but can't for a while besides I not on oxy but House's fav drug in liquid form
but when you mix oxy and beer it is just that much better!

Went for some All U Can Eat Fish n Chips tonight.The bar had McEwans on the menu. I tried to order it. I was told they don't have it anymore. Biggest tease ever considering I haven't tried it yet, and I thought I found a stash! I got some other thing they claimed was similar, wasn't a fan.

Went for some All U Can Eat Fish n Chips tonight.The bar had McEwans on the menu. I tried to order it. I was told they don't have it anymore. Biggest tease ever considering I haven't tried it yet, and I thought I found a stash! I got some other thing they claimed was similar, wasn't a fan.
sorry to hear bro!im curious....what did they say tasted like it?