Bill Frist And Coke Commercial

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, that wasn't even Bill Frist...Watch it again:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU
Goddamn you !
Odds on this being a Rick roll?
Too late to help me
Wow, I didnt even see the commercial but so what if he did one. If Coke offered you money to do a commercial and certain groups had a problem with you wouldnt you still do it?In no way am I a Frist fan, Im just saying this on the basic principality of it. I think you guys are takin this a little far. No offense, but it was just a coke commercial.
We are not saying Bill Frist shouldn't take Coke's money. We are saying that before Coke decided to hire Frist they should have known that he tried to kill online poker/make moral decisions for all of us and that hiring Frist might alienate some of Coke's customers
kinger is going to be one happy person"ZOMG I rick-rolled Daniel"
If only he would make this his signature and stop trying to humilate my Tommy :club:
so what have all you guys been doing since bill frist took away your right to play poker?
Well, I was drinking Coke, but no more !
May be way off base here, but I think Warren Buffet controls enough of Coke that they're not going to be pro-gambling anytime soon. No matter how many letters get written.
They don't have to be pro gambling. They should be pro "don't piss off you customer base."