Bill Frist And Coke Commercial

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly thought it was a pretty funny commercial. I was drinking heavily at the time so I didn't put 2 and 2 together that he was the bastard that screwed things up, but wellsfargo lets me deposit money so I am happy. Apathetic? maybe. I have only played for money on pokerstars so don't know much about the sites that are blocked to us now. I do think the bill is a joke and the government could really make some good money by taxing the online poker somehow.

kinger is going to be one happy person"ZOMG I rick-rolled Daniel"
looooooool I think saying King will be "one happy person" is an understatement.
First time I've ever been Rick Rolled... great song, seriously.
Sir, you have just made me one happy guy!!!!!Now in Vegas this summer if I get a chance to meet you, I will have an identifying trait!
what's a rick roll?
A short time ago it became funny to some to create links to the Rick Astley song: Never Going to Let you Down, but disguise it with a serious link.so say you ask; What is slow rolling?I respond back: Try this link www.google.com/slowrollingBut when you clicked the link, it would take you to a video of Rick Astley singing his mega-hit.Ha ha you have been tricked, it was so easy to fool you. you have just been Rick rolled.Now you know something that 96% of the planet doesn't. ( not that they would care)

Ahhhh...Gotta love Rick Astley. Sad thing is my mom and sisters loved him when I was growing up.....so I know a lot of his songs. Same with milli vanilli....*shudder*

what's a rick roll?
"Rickroll" Internet phenomenonThe song's campy music video became the basis for an Internet phenomenon known as "rickrolling". It originated on 4chan and took its name from an earlier phenomenon known as "duckrolling", in which someone would post a blind link to a page allegedly relevant to a discussion that upon viewing would prove to be a non sequitur - specifically, an image of a duck on wheels. Similarly, in a rickroll a poster provides a link they claim is relevant to the topic at hand which actually takes any one who clicks it to the Rick Astley video. This phenomenon spread from 4chan to other sites, eventually becoming widespread enough to attract some coverage in the mainstream media.[1][2] As a result of the phenomenon, the two most-viewed copies of the music video on YouTube have received over 9,000,000 hits as of January 31, 2008.[1][2]
"Rickroll" Internet phenomenonThe song's campy music video became the basis for an Internet phenomenon known as "rickrolling". It originated on 4chan and took its name from an earlier phenomenon known as "duckrolling", in which someone would post a blind link to a page allegedly relevant to a discussion that upon viewing would prove to be a non sequitur - specifically, an image of a duck on wheels. Similarly, in a rickroll a poster provides a link they claim is relevant to the topic at hand which actually takes any one who clicks it to the Rick Astley video. This phenomenon spread from 4chan to other sites, eventually becoming widespread enough to attract some coverage in the mainstream media.[1][2] As a result of the phenomenon, the two most-viewed copies of the music video on YouTube have received over 9,000,000 hits as of January 31, 2008.[1][2]
That's a lot of rickrollin!too bad he doesn't get royalties! lmao

Rick Roll is the new goatsecz. P.S., if you don't know, then just leave it alone. You don't want to know.

I think he overestimated it, if anything.
Once again, you sir are correct:According to the International Programs Center, U.S. Census Bureau, the total population of the World, projected to 02/05/08 at 23:54 GMT (EST+5) is6,648,712,930Views of video ; 9,000,000Let's say all 9,000,000 were rick rolls and not repeats.That is .00135%I guessed .04%I was way off.
Once again, you sir are correct:According to the International Programs Center, U.S. Census Bureau, the total population of the World, projected to 02/05/08 at 23:54 GMT (EST+5) is6,648,712,930Views of video ; 9,000,000Let's say all 9,000,000 were rick rolls and not repeats.That is .00135%I guessed .04%I was way off.
How do we have exactly 6,648,712,930? how do they know it isn't 931? or 933?