New Poker Club In Chicago

Angry Dragon Poker Club is having its next evet this Sunday the 10th. They have low to hi buy-in Multi-Table Tournaments,Sit'nGo Tournaments. Live cash games. A lot of new player learning the game and most juicy cash game action in the Chicago-land. MTT from $20 to $300 and cash games from $1-2 NL to $2-5. Also then have Player Referral Program and A Live Freerolls.www.theadpc.com

Is this the place to go if I want to accept allin before seeing the floop?

lol, yep. This is the place to go ( if want to accept allin before seeing the floop, allin efter the floop or any where inbetween the floop )
lol
You only have to be 18 to play legal Poker and win cash. Save on the toll money and help out a Charity. Also there will be a PL Omaha game.
just a quick question.Do you have some sort of stake in this, cause you are sure trying to promote the hell out of it. I think these things are great ideas, but I was just wondering
just a quick question.Do you have some sort of stake in this, cause you are sure trying to promote the hell out of it. I think these things are great ideas, but I was just wondering
My thought as well.
No, I have no stack in it. It's not far from me and I have be doing good at the table. So I want to keep it up. I also post abot RCG when they where close to me.
No, I have no stack in it. It's not far from me and I have be doing good at the table. So I want to keep it up. I also post abot RCG when they where close to me.
You seriously have to show up at the next FCP Chicago gathering.