• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A cute girl posting on a poker forum is like lowering a cow into a raptor pen.That said...Welkom, Fleur.
"Well, we clocked the T-rex at 90mph....""wait, say that again""we have a T-rex"aaaand, excellent analogy Cobalt.
Haven't you ever heard of negs in pick-up artist theory?(Seriously though...I didn't consider the ramifications of my analogy. I was just referencing my favorite movie. In hindsight, it's rather funny...and Fleur got what I meant. hehe.)
Jurrasic Park rules! eatlegal.jpg
I have not, you may have to enlighten me on this theory.And yeah, I liked the analogy, because Jurassic Park rocks my world, I honestly didn't think of that way until Fleur mentioned it.
rocks your world?it was my favorite move for like 10 years. until old school came out.but anyways... Heres a little diddy for u guys who have to wake up early for real jobs.If you hate your alarm clock, buy a CD radio alarm, and download the song to jurassic park. the main theme.. it is the perfect wake up song.
Uitsmijter for brekkie
Lol! I get what you're trying to say, but you obviously used a translator for this cuz it doesn't really make much sense emo.gif
mmmmm jagermeister for breakfast!(that is what that means, right?)
Nope. The only Dutch word it has in it is "uitsmijter" which is a sandwich with ham,cheese and egg. "for" is not a dutch word "voor" would be the translation of "for". And "brekkie" is also not a Dutch word. Breakfast in dutch is "ontbijt" . But nice try biggrin.gifedit: "uitsmijter" actually has two meanings come to think of it. Means "bouncer" as well (as in a bouncer/doorman from a club)
You call yourselves jurassic park fans?comon people, a T-rex cant run 90mph.
Velociraptor, I believe is the correct dino.
Lol! I get what you're trying to say, but you obviously used a translator for this cuz it doesn't really make much sense emo.gif
Nope. The only Dutch word it has in it is "uitsmijter" which is a sandwich with ham,cheese and egg. "for" is not a dutch word "voor" would be the translation of "for". And "brekkie" is also not a Dutch word. Breakfast in dutch is "ontbijt" . But nice try biggrin.gifedit: "uitsmijter" actually has two meanings come to think of it. Means "bouncer" as well (as in a bouncer/doorman from a club)
Heh, thanks...It's been 20 years since I was in Amsterdam. Seems I spelled "uitsmijter" correctly by memory, but the rest of the phrase was in English ("brekkie" is slang for breakfast). Thanks for the Dutch lesson, however. I'm a huge fan of languages and I hope to get to Amsterdam again in the near future...Alstublieft (sp?)
Heh, thanks...It's been 20 years since I was in Amsterdam. Seems I spelled "uitsmijter" correctly by memory, but the rest of the phrase was in English ("brekkie" is slang for breakfast). Thanks for the Dutch lesson, however. I'm a huge fan of languages and I hope to get to Amsterdam again in the near future...Alstublieft (sp?)
Wow, I'm impressed you knew the correct spelling for the word from memory. Especially because the combination "ij" is a weird one in most languages.Alstublieft is correctly spelled. Means "please" but in a civilized way. You would say that to someone you don't know or to an elderly person. To friends you'd say: "alsjeblieft" :club:
Wow, I'm impressed you knew the correct spelling for the word from memory. Especially because the combination "ij" is a weird one in most languages.Alstublieft is correctly spelled. Means "please" but in a civilized way. You would say that to someone you don't know or to an elderly person. To friends you'd say: "alsjeblieft" :club:
Dank u vaal, aardig vrouw
Dank u vaal, aardig vrouw
Lol. Almost right :club:"Dank u wel, aardige mevrouw" "Thank you, kind lady"
:club: Goed kennen, vriendin. (?)
You wouldn't say that. It's spelled correct but the grammar isn't right. You're saying: "Know well, girlfriend"edit: Lol, I should open a "Dutch Lessons with Fleur - thread"
You wouldn't say that. It's spelled correct but the grammar isn't right. You're saying: "Know well, girlfriend"edit: Lol, I should open a "Dutch Lessons with Fleur - thread"
these are usually titled "Dear Fleur - like Dear Nikki or Speedz or Ouch or Hanguk but dutch lessons and webcam flirting only." all the cool posters have them. just so you know.
these are usually titled "Dear Fleur - like Dear Nikki or Speedz or Ouch or Hanguk but dutch lessons and webcam flirting only." all the cool posters have them. just so you know.
Somehow I think these Dutch-lessons won't be interesting for very long or will result in me translating curse-words emo.gif
Somehow I think these Dutch-lessons won't be interesting for very long or will result in me translating curse-words emo.gif
Yeah that's why I think it would be best if you included the webcam flirting haha
I always try finding the answer in google first, but all I got were urls with no info on the meaning of it
Don't take offense to this...but if you google "what is slow rolling" and click on the first URL, this is what you get:http://pokerforums.fulltiltpoker.com/onlin...&highlight=A topic on a poker forum asking what slowrolling is. Just sayin'.....the first URL....