In Celebration Me Making Low 3 Figure Score Today On Sb Bets...

will ship out later when troyomac wakes up/pays me. must be able to play tomorrow afternoon/evening and pm me when youre playing.<3 giants, <3 picking underdogs, <3 low 3 figure paydays ($145 ftw imo)leave stars name/city, must have 500+ posts and not be erik ryland in disguise. also pls post a pic of your favorite canadian hockey team's backup goalie :club:

will ship out later when troyomac wakes up/pays me. must be able to play tomorrow afternoon/evening and pm me when youre playing.<3 giants, <3 picking underdogs, <3 low 3 figure paydays ($145 ftw imo)leave stars name/city, must have 500+ posts and not be erik ryland in disguise. also pls post a pic of your favorite canadian hockey team's backup goalie :club:
I'm cool pick me. Too dumb to post pic but Carey Price is the future of Montreal(technically not backup but unreal)
I'm cool pick me. Too dumb to post pic but Carey Price is the future of Montreal(technically not backup but unreal)
sigh, unfortunately you have to POST a pic, and carey isnt even backup, lol. plus, you owe me a 4.40 stake as it is
sigh, unfortunately you have to POST a pic, and carey isnt even backup, lol. plus, you owe me a 4.40 stake as it is
I guess were even then. You owe me a Wildcat but you don't see me crying

The greatest backup goalie of all time was Andy Moog, ainec.Andy_Moog_03.jpgmoog1.jpgno stake needed, just wanted to give a shoutout to andy. God bless him for backing up Grant Fuhr, too.. Not like the Oilers were ever going to get blown out, especially to the point Fuhr would get pulled. He had to root for pulled hamstrings and hemmroids, pretty much.

In celebration of me losing a high 3 figure sum tonight (165) on superbowl bets i will also give out a stake to a 4.40must be able to play tonight and post a picture of a BACKUP mexican soccer goalie. go go go

In celebration of me losing a high 3 figure sum tonight (165) on superbowl bets i will also give out a stake to a 4.40must be able to play tonight and post a picture of a BACKUP mexican soccer goalie. go go go
sombrero-straw-mexican-hat.jpgAnd thank you in advance, I won't let you down.
hijacked? are you serious?
ImAGayRobot (Blood Gulch)bimbo002.jpg
King_Tanner (Soquel)andrew_raycroft.jpgAndrew Raycroft Maple Leafs
unfortunately hes actually the startr, but toskala has been getting more ice time.
ImAGayRobot (Blood Gulch)bimbo002.jpg
LJSADFHASDHAKJND KJASNDKL!!!Thats Ochoa u noob, only the best mexican goalie rite now and clearly not a back up.
Oswaldo sanchezhttp://www.football-wallpapers.com/wallpap..._2_1024x768.jpgdamn it, can't link44339.jpg
teh ghey. chrozzo did the same as me. oh well.......may your horses get teh aids and die
i didnt see him do it as iwas getting a drink, but ill stake you as well then. youre #2