Full Tilt Cash Outs

so im thinking of getting some rakeback money i have transfered to full tilt so i can play there instead of sucky ultimate bet. my question is do they have some lame policy that you have to deposit at some point in order to cash out? or provided that i verify my account and all will i be able to withdraw from my account if it is funded by a transfer?

I haven't read their rules recently, but I do think you have to deposit at some point in order to cash out. I'm sure that info is available somewhere on the site's FAQ.*edit* "For security reasons, withdrawals will not be approved to new payment processor accounts until at least one deposit has been made to Full Tilt Poker using that account."I think you can still get a withdrawal via check if you withdrawal is over $100. Otherwise, you're pretty much out of luck without first making a deposit.

You have to deposit in order to validate your ID and deposit/withdrawal method, if you didn't have to some one else could empty your account easily. Out of curiosity, how do you plan on transferring your bank roll from UB to FT? I was looking into doing the same thing this weekend, UB is awful.

You have to deposit in order to validate your ID and deposit/withdrawal method, if you didn't have to some one else could empty your account easily. Out of curiosity, how do you plan on transferring your bank roll from UB to FT? I was looking into doing the same thing this weekend, UB is awful.
it looks like im just gonna empty my UB account and then deposit to full tilt.anybody know how the cash transfer thing works on full tilt?
it looks like im just gonna empty my UB account and then deposit to full tilt.anybody know how the cash transfer thing works on full tilt?
Right, but is there a preferable method? I was looking into Epassporte and was reluctant to purchase it. The one thing I can't stand about FT is that it doesn't offer Echecking.
Right, but is there a preferable method? I was looking into Epassporte and was reluctant to purchase it. The one thing I can't stand about FT is that it doesn't offer Echecking.
im just getting a check from ub. still trying to figure out how to get money on tilt.
im just getting a check from ub. still trying to figure out how to get money on tilt.
Epassporte worked out well for me, it cost me about 5.50, but not waiting 2 weeks for a check is well worth it. It's cheaper to move around cash that is already on a poker site than it is to deposit cash from your credit card or bank account and then move it to a poker site, just so you don't make that mistake.