Birthday Stakes

Since its my birthday I'm gonna do a little staking.. straight up 50/50 on winnings.For these stakes you must have 100 posts and be able to transfer on Full Tilt:- 1 stake to a $5.50 90 man sng- 1 stake to a $5.50 18 man sngFor this stake you must be a proven player on here, and be able to transfer on Full Tilt:- $5.50 stake to the 6max MTT at 2:30 estbut wait there is more for our poker stars players....- 1 stake to a $5.50 45 man sng on stars- 4 stakes to $1.20 45 man sng on starsI'd like your sharkscope numbers for these please.. let me know which one you are applying for and why I should pick you.. along with Tilt or stars name and city... and if you dont tell me happy birthday, then forget it :club: I'll pick these randomly throughout the day, and perhaps the weekend, and will obv. pick the MTT one before 230edit: Downgraded requirements.. but please tell me which one you are applying for.. i'll come back at 1:15est and pick some names

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the requirements for being able to transfer on full tilt?
It says on there request must be at least $5, completed acct. reg. with complete mailing info, and a successful deposit history of at least 90 days with credit card/epassport...i can say though i've never deposited money on there, just had it transferred to me, and I can transfer just fine

I don't have a sharkscope subscription, so the SnGs are pretty much out for me (I can get overall stats if you want). However, I don't play MTTs on FTP much, so no real stats for that either. I did take 18th in the Midnight Madness on a stake from timwakefield though, and transferred just fine.So I guess I'll apply for the 5.50 MTT, Skully18 on FTP (skully92 on Stars if you want to take a look at my OPR, since I play there alot.)Lol, obv forgot the Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday!

happy birthday. I can transfer on tilit, but hardly ever play there. Here are my stats for tiltchuckgellasc 57 -$1 $1 -19% -$32 Tilt FullTilt and stars chuckgellasc 475 $0 $2 0% $63 - PokerStars chuckgellasc (east china) on both. - 2 stakes to a $2.25 180 man sng- 1 stake to a $5.50 90 man sng- 1 stake to a $5.50 18 man sng- 1 stake to a $5.50 45 man sng on starswould play any of these. thanks

Since its my birthday I'm gonna do a little staking.. straight up 50/50 on winnings.For these stakes you must have 200 posts and be able to transfer on Full Tilt:- 5 stakes to a $1.25 90 man double stack sng- 2 stakes to a $2.25 180 man sng- 1 stake to a $5.50 90 man sng- 1 stake to a $5.50 18 man sngFor this stake you must be a proven player on here, and be able to transfer on Full Tilt:- $5.50 stake to the 6max MTT at 2:30 estbut wait there is more for our poker stars players....- 1 stake to a $5.50 45 man sng on stars- 4 stakes to $1.20 45 man sng on starsI want your sharkscope numbers for these please.. let me know which one you are applying for and why I should pick you.. along with Tilt or stars name and city... and if you dont tell me happy birthday, then forget it :club: I'll pick these randomly throughout the day, and perhaps the weekend, and will obv. pick the MTT one before 230
I'll take any of the stakes since you're feeling so generous :-)Happy birthday! Screen names are in sig

I'll take a steak if you don't mind the fact that I don't meet the 200 post requirement (I joined like 2 months ago), if not don't worry about it. My sn on FullTilt is albertoflaming0 (durham) (sharkscope nos: 20% ROI, avg stake:$4, games played: 952, Total profit: 477), and I would take any of those steaks. Happy birthday dude.

Umm.. I got no money on tilt.. so I'm not sure if it'd transfer.. but hey.. I'll give it a shot to the 5.50 6 max..According to my sharkscope stats, I do well in 6 man games (xTomServoX)..TheUrinator is my fulltilt name.And happy birthday!

It says on there request must be at least $5, completed acct. reg. with complete mailing info, and a successful deposit history of at least 90 days with credit card/epassport...i can say though i've never deposited money on there, just had it transferred to me, and I can transfer just fine
ya... same with me, on my old account i never deposited and was able to transfer, but i recently had it removed and made a new one so i dont know if ill be able to or noteither way, gl with your stakes and happy birthday

Tehtoe gets the $5.50 6max mttTheinvestor gets one of the $5.50 18 manAlberto you get a $5.50 18mandonk4life you get a $5.50 90man if you want itthe following stakes still remain:1 stake $5.50 45man (stars)5 stakes for a $1.20 45man (stars)I'm leaving for awhile.. but will pick some more when i get backhorses post the tourney #edit: shit, just forgot you cant transfer less than $5 on tilt.. so ryan you miss out but investor i'll let you do a $5 18man

Tehtoe gets the $5.50 6max mttTheinvestor gets one of the $5.50 18 manAlberto you get a $5.50 18mandonk4life you get the $5.50 90manthe following stakes still remain:1 stake $5.50 45man (stars)5 stakes for a $1.20 45man (stars)I'm leaving for awhile.. but will pick some more when i get backhorses post the tourney #edit: shit, just forgot you cant transfer less than $5 on tilt.. so ryan you miss out but investor i'll let you do a $5 18man
thank you

money has been shipped... and donk4life i'm gonna let you run the 6max too if you want..money for that has been shipped tooedit: all full tilt stakes have been sent.. only the stars stakes remain.. 1 45man $5.50 and there are 5 $1.20 45 man stakes left

money has been shipped... and donk4life i'm gonna let you runt he 6max too if you want..money for that has been shipped too
Thanks man.. I'll do that instead.. I'll do my best to give you a good birthday present
mygraphmr3.gifDon't have sharkscope, but here's a graph of my cash game earnings.I'd like the $5.50 45 man.gfdsa146(Forest Hills) on starsHappy BirthdayROI = 23%Hrly rate = $1.76Total profit = $99.2Average session = 50 minutesTotal sessions = 69 sessions
money has been shipped... and donk4life i'm gonna let you run the 6max too if you want..money for that has been shipped tooedit: all full tilt stakes have been sent.. only the stars stakes remain.. 1 45man $5.50 and there are 5 $1.20 45 man stakes left
Stars name is Glew28, but I'm new to Stars so not much in the way of Stats, but if you don't mind that...

Happy Bday...Jariso13 1,185 $1 $5 17% $865 - PokerStars For the $5.50 45 man on Stars...but if there are any FT ones left I would prefer that under the same name just because I dont currently have money on there...Thanks and have a great bday...

ugh out...Full Tilt Poker Game #5093038649: $5 + $0.50 Sit & Go (38690231), Table 1 - 30/60 - No Limit Hold'em - 13:49:43 ET - 2008/02/02Seat 2: Porkchop808 (1,595)Seat 3: JulesII (3,630)Seat 4: Soundchaser777 (2,705)Seat 5: albertoflaming0 (740)Seat 6: keinchy (1,525)Seat 7: bluejoeFT (3,255)Seat 8: Law of Averages (50)Porkchop808 posts the small blind of 30JulesII posts the big blind of 60The button is in seat #8*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to albertoflaming0 [Kc Kh]Soundchaser777 foldsalbertoflaming0 raises to 180keinchy raises to 300bluejoeFT foldsLaw of Averages foldsPorkchop808 raises to 1,595, and is all inJulesII foldsalbertoflaming0 calls 560, and is all inkeinchy calls 1,225, and is all inPorkchop808 shows [Tc Ts]albertoflaming0 shows [Kc Kh]keinchy shows [Qc Qh]Uncalled bet of 70 returned to Porkchop808*** FLOP *** [7s 5d Qd]*** TURN *** [7s 5d Qd] [5h]*** RIVER *** [7s 5d Qd 5h] [9h]Porkchop808 shows two pair, Tens and Fiveskeinchy shows a full house, Queens full of Fiveskeinchy wins the side pot (1,570) with a full house, Queens full of Fivesalbertoflaming0 shows two pair, Kings and Fiveskeinchy wins the main pot (2,280) with a full house, Queens full of FivesPorkchop808: woopsalbertoflaming0 stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3,850 Main pot 2,280. Side pot 1,570. | Rake 0Board: [7s 5d Qd 5h 9h]Seat 2: Porkchop808 (small blind) showed [Tc Ts] and lost with two pair, Tens and FivesSeat 3: JulesII (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 4: Soundchaser777 didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: albertoflaming0 showed [Kc Kh] and lost with two pair, Kings and FivesSeat 6: keinchy showed [Qc Qh] and won (3,850) with a full house, Queens full of FivesSeat 7: bluejoeFT didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: Law of Averages (button) didn't bet (folded)

Happy Birthday!!!I dont have sharkscope but you can check me out on OPRHDGrinder(Puyallup)GL Horses