Live 2-3 cash game last night.I have about $350 , only other guy who has me covered has around 700I come in for 15 (standard raise) with KK, get 2 callersflop comes 9J9 rainbow, I bet 50 and both call. Turn is 2, this is where i **** up i think, i move in for about 275 more and guy A folds, then guy B (guy who has me covered) thinks for like 5 mins. He was obv insta calling with a 9 so i put him on something like AJ, finally he calls and turns over AA... I guess the reason i moved in is because i figured i was getting raised on the flop by a 9 and thought i could steal it on the turn, really just thought i had the best hand actually.should i have just checked folded the turn or what?

We aren't "stealing" with KK. You got hit by a cooler. No way are we not playing for stacks here.
Sweet, i guess thats what im asking, you think the money is going in no matter what? i was trying to think of anyway i could have possibly gotten away from it, the guy was a little tight and only playing premium hands but no way i could put him on AA

You still had outs.....Being called by two guys after that flop would have me wondering..but hard not to get your money in on the turn if they are in fact just calling even after just calling your pre flop raise....AA,,who would ahve thought that...damn..

You still had outs.....Being called by two guys after that flop would have me wondering..but hard not to get your money in on the turn if they are in fact just calling even after just calling your pre flop raise....AA,,who would ahve thought that...damn..
Yeah it sucked, there was no way i put him on AA, this guy was terrible, he would say things like "I no i'm ahead but i dont want you to draw out on me" "i always lose when im ahead and i call an all in so im gonna just fold" I mean wtf, the hand really got to me i mean its bad enough he just calls pre flop but how does he not re-raise me on the flop to see where hes at... i dont know just sucked but thanks for the feedback