Early In A 6 Max Single Table Sit N Go

3rd hand of a 6-max sitngo.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP (t1360)CO (t860)Hero (t1470)SB (t2630)BB (t1500)UTG (t1180)Preflop: Hero is Button with Tdiamond.gif, Jheart.gif. 1 fold, MP calls t20, 1 fold, Hero calls t20, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (t80) 4spade.gif, 9club.gif, Jclub.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets t60, SB folds, BB folds, MP calls t60.Turn: (t200) 7diamond.gif(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets t180, MP calls t180.River: (t560) 9heart.gif(2 players)MP checks, Hero ?What do you do on the river here? What changes, if any, need to be made on the first three rounds?Thanks in advance for the input. :club:

Finally someone posts hands of 6 man turbos..1.) Fold preflopThe rest of the hand is pretty standard.. I might check this river, but in these tourneys this good easily a weaker jack. Villain rarely has a 9 in this spot.. I think they'd fire out on the river if they did.. I dunno.. I don't like our kicker.. I'd check.. I don't think villain would have QJ/KJ, because they'd bet the flop.. You two might even turn up the same hand..

This is a chop. Has to be. J>8 surely folds pre, even in a 6-man turbo. But I don't play these so I could be wrong. AJ raises pre. And KJ QJ lead the flop. I think anyway no other hand makes sense. Unless he thinks you'll fire again and wants to c/r his 9.Check

This is a chop. Has to be. J>8 surely folds pre, even in a 6-man turbo. But I don't play these so I could be wrong. AJ raises pre. And KJ QJ lead the flop. I think anyway no other hand makes sense. Unless he thinks you'll fire again and wants to c/r his 9.Check
You'd think that'd be the case.. But if it's suited, then they're playing..
I really want to value bet here.BTW I raise or fold preflop in general here.
The more I think about this hand the more I want to value bet here as well..He's not doing this with KJ,QJ,AJ..If he's checking a 9, then so be it..I even think if he has a weaker jack he'd lead the flop.. For some reason this just seems like pocket 5's or 6's.. possibly a flush draw as well...

I check river here. A weaker J here sounds so ridiculous. J8 suited ... barely? or a worse J? - This looks much more like a missed draw. If I had just had to bet river I'd bet small 250-350 although I can see a fold from it. Checking the river gives us a free look at what villian plays here and we can try to use that later as we have position on his for duration. Also, I see nothing wrong with limping in with JT here after an earlier limp. I much prefer to play this in a multiway pot early so I'd call as well. After blinds went up a little bit is when I'd become more aggressive preflop with this hand, and when I'd want to bet river more often.I play the whole hand the same way.

I check this river every time. If someone bet small into me on that river I would consider check raising them depending on how they were playing at the time, thats why I check there. I dont want to have to call a raise on the river.

Check right behind him. There is no sense betting if it is split, and you may justbe playing an idiot who doesn't realize that you have to do your own betting at the river, with a random 9.The fact that he limped early on also shows he really doesn't know how to play 6 man.

I put him on a missed draw here and bet what I thought an ace high draw would call, so I bet 100.As it turned out he did call and showed me a Q high flush draw and I took it.Main thing I was worried about on this hand was whether or not I should have been more worried about the 9 or the straight. At no point in this hand did I feel he had me beat or hit his draw, so I was curious to see if maybe I should have been a bit more cautious.

I check.... not enough value, a bigger jack is calling if not raising and a nine just trapped you... Checking is correct.. Also, a raise preflop would have been correct...

Value bet on the small side. His play screams Ax, a draw that missed or a small pair. Pairing the board is the best river card you could see, because he was almost certainly betting a pair of 9s on the flop. Youll only get a call from the small pairs, but its worth i to try and extract some value from them.

Eh, I'd probably just check behind. But I tend to be a bit of a whimp on the river. Unless I'm confident I'm going to get a call from a weaker hand, I tend to just check and see the showdown.The fact that he called and showed his Q-high busted flush draw is hilarious. Did he think he had a better than 5-1 chance that his Q-high was better than your hand? Brutal.