• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CrookedLink (Chicago)
ok i will be shipping any losses at end of game
Ill take the pats to score first
giants scored a feild goal 1st. yes only down $5 now after the CF.

lol ive been spending way to much time on this forum.i just found myself shaking my head and saying "does not delivery" to one of the pepsi commercials.

lol ive been spending way to much time on this forum.i just found myself shaking my head and saying "does not delivery" to one of the pepsi commercials.
crooked i shipped the $5 let me know when u receive it.
received, thx
kobe2odom8 i need your ps name.
Which was not a fumble, btw. Brady's arm was coming forward when he lost the ball.
i didnt think so eaither but when the pats fumbled with about a min to go in 2nd they said both team had a fumble. so i guess that it was considered a fumble on giants earlier.
No it wasn't.
3-4-NE 25 (2:31) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning sacked at NE 32 for -7 yards (96-A.Thomas). FUMBLES (96-A.Thomas) [96-A.Thomas], touched at NE 29, recovered by NYG-12-S.Smith at NE 20. 12-S.Smith pushed ob at NE 20 for no gain (31-B.Meriweather). PENALTY on NYG-44-A.Bradshaw, Illegal Bat, 10 yards, enforced at NE 29. found on http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?g...p;override=true
3-4-NE 25 (2:31) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning sacked at NE 32 for -7 yards (96-A.Thomas). FUMBLES (96-A.Thomas) [96-A.Thomas], touched at NE 29, recovered by NYG-12-S.Smith at NE 20. 12-S.Smith pushed ob at NE 20 for no gain (31-B.Meriweather). PENALTY on NYG-44-A.Bradshaw, Illegal Bat, 10 yards, enforced at NE 29. found on http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?g...p;override=true
I don't get why you posted this.
Yes, it was. Did you even look at the replay?
Yes, and his arm was still going backwards. Not even in between. It was going backwards, the ball came out, the guy grabbed his arm, and THEN he tried to go forward with it. Not even close.You must be from NE?
Yes, and his arm was still going backwards. Not even in between. It was going backwards, the ball came out, the guy grabbed his arm, and THEN he tried to go forward with it. Not even close.You must be from NE?
You're correct, it wasn't even close, and you aren't even close with anything you said in this post.
I don't get why you posted this.
i posted it cuz it is quoted form nfl.com that it was a fumble it was a play by play.
I almost bet $100 on tails
kickin your self now huh?