• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

four10 lkc, if u still want the Giants at 4:1 for $10 ship the money to CrookedLink on Stars before game time, otherwise I'll mark it down as a no bet.
probably no point in me even asking but do I get $40?

well crookedlink... I kinda didn't get a chance as I asked last night but didn't get a response till just checking a little while ago... I had to work this morning till 6. oh well... no big deal I guess.

True or false...Crookedlink is a broke ass motherfuucker.1972 Miami Dolphins still best team ever!!!
lol truebut my AK still owned ur AJ last night.
Which was not a fumble, btw. Brady's arm was coming forward when he lost the ball.
not a chance. this is ridiculous.....about as clear a fumble as I have ever seen. lets please not pretend the refs had anything to do with the Pats losing. They got manhandled up front.....thats why they lost.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE i was so hammered last night, I don't remember the game all that well. But i will never forget that catch David tyree made. The party just erupted. People jumping up and down, it was pure pandemonium. Good stuff and ship the boomsauce for my bets :club:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE i was so hammered last night, I don't remember the game all that well. But i will never forget that catch David tyree made. The party just erupted. People jumping up and down, it was pure pandemonium. Good stuff and ship the boomsauce for my bets :club:
lol bite me
kobe i shipped the $5 let me know when u get it.

received form navy buttons.just waiting on $5 from zmoney

has anyone gotten money from zmoney?
nope i haven't even seen him on here latley. did he run off? isn't he only down around $20 i have no idea.