Done, good luck!
I hate the Pats but now I can semi root for someone. edit: finished taking bets, just $100 with randy(and $20 on the the flipping bets) and $50 with kobetogasol and $20 with navy if he replies in time since he runs like god in flips
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, thought I was going somewhere today that would take bets but it fell through. All payments would have to be PStars.$10 bets (at even) on the following:heads on the opening coin toss. Tailspatriots winning the coin toss. Giantsgiants as the first team to commit a penalty Patriotsthe under at longest touchdown at 47.5 yards. Overthe under on total touchdowns at 6.5. Overpatriots first to use coaches challenge. Giantsthe under on total punts at 7.5. Overthe under on total penalties at 10.5 Overthe giants to score the shortest field goal. PatsI'll also bet up to $100 on the Giants +12navy? GWC? Let me know.
PM sent
I hate the Pats but now I can semi root for someone. edit: finished taking bets, just $100 with randy(and $20 on the the flipping bets) and $50 with kobetogasol and $20 with navy if he replies in time since he runs like god in flips
LOL, championship
Okay, thought I was going somewhere today that would take bets but it fell through. All payments would have to be PStars.$10 bets (at even) on the following:heads on the opening coin toss. Tailspatriots winning the coin toss. Giantsgiants as the first team to commit a penalty Patriotsthe under at longest touchdown at 47.5 yards. Overthe under on total touchdowns at 6.5. Overpatriots first to use coaches challenge. Giantsthe under on total punts at 7.5. Overthe under on total penalties at 10.5 Overthe giants to score the shortest field goal. PatsI'll also bet up to $100 on the Giants +12navy? GWC? Let me know.
And done, good luck everyone!
There's no way I'll be able to keep track of these. Let me know who wins!

four10 lkc, if u still want the Giants at 4:1 for $10 ship the money to CrookedLink on Stars before game time, otherwise I'll mark it down as a no bet.

ill take the giants to win, 25$ to win 90$the current line is 4.5-1 against NYG so i think its giving enough edge away

ill take the giants to win, 25$ to win 90$the current line is 4.5-1 against NYG so i think its giving enough edge away
nm troyomac booked it for me:)
Okay, thought I was going somewhere today that would take bets but it fell through. All payments would have to be PStars.$10 bets (at even) on the following:heads on the opening coin toss. Tails
I'll take heads for the 10 if you're still interested, I need some pointless bets on this game!
$20 with navy if he replies in time since he runs like god in flips
says the guy who took $100 off me in flips alone and never lost credit card roulette in his life.but i already have too much money on the coinflip.
the under on total touchdowns at 6.5.
assuming this means that i can bet 25 bucks that there will be 7 or more touchdowns in the game, and that you win if there are six or fewer, done.
you want the under of 43% for 1K?i might take that.
You could destroy the line yourself since you have 38% of the total wagers. Even though you wouldn't stiff other posters to win 1K, I fold like a skinny metro sexual.
I'll take this for $50 on Full Tilt (Giants win, you ship me $212.50, Pats win, I ship you $50). I'll be at work during the game, so If I lose I'll ship tomorrow morning around 9am eastern).Do you accept? (You can lower the wager some if you wish)
I accept
Ill lay the 12 and take the Patriots for any # of bets up $100Ill Also take the Pats and lay 4.25 to 1 on the money line. Also up to $100 totalAll payment on my end will have to be made on FTPZ
are u taking any more bets on this? ill bet $100 on the giants to win 4-1 on the money. lemme know before kickoff