betHow much are we putting on this? 30/10?Yes, it's a touchdown and I'll lay 3/1.
Yeah booked at 30/10. I should just ship now.Unless of course we're crediting a passing TD to the QB. :)Here's hoping the kicker manages to score that 1st TD.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think QB sneak.
There's ALOT of scenarios where a white dude might potentially score a TD, but there's just absolutely no value in a 5:4 bet.

Navy-I'll take Patriots to score the shortest field goal and NYG to use first coaches challenge, $10 apiece.**DISCLAIMER*** I am flying to the UK tomorrow night (will actually miss the game) to attend my grandfather's funeral. I won't be back till next Sunday. I'm definitely good for the money...let me know if we're doing it on Stars or UB. Let me know if it's booked or not.

The other mods should leave this in General Poker and not move this thread.I won't be making any bets since I think the Pats will win but the Giants cover and I can't bet on the Giants since I hate Coughlin.
I like you.Go Pats.
Ill lay the 12 and take the Patriots for any # of bets up $100Ill Also take the Pats and lay 4.25 to 1 on the money line. Also up to $100 totalAll payment on my end will have to be made on FTPZ
I'll take this for $50 on Full Tilt (Giants win, you ship me $212.50, Pats win, I ship you $50). I'll be at work during the game, so If I lose I'll ship tomorrow morning around 9am eastern).Do you accept? (You can lower the wager some if you wish)

Okay, thought I was going somewhere today that would take bets but it fell through. All payments would have to be PStars.$10 bets (at even) on the following:heads on the opening coin toss. Tailspatriots winning the coin toss. Giantsgiants as the first team to commit a penalty Patriotsthe under at longest touchdown at 47.5 yards. Overthe under on total touchdowns at 6.5. Overpatriots first to use coaches challenge. Giantsthe under on total punts at 7.5. Overthe under on total penalties at 10.5 Overthe giants to score the shortest field goal. PatsI'll also bet up to $100 on the Giants +12navy? GWC? Let me know.

Okay, thought I was going somewhere today that would take bets but it fell through. All payments would have to be PStars.the under on total touchdowns at 6.5. Over
does this mean you want the under? if so I'll take the over

I'm looking to make multiple bets on this game but its easier to do it thru AIM......I'm interested in all the degen props for 10 bucks a piece.........hit me up on AIM at: freddecatlgaif you want to make a bunch of wagers......I'll be on for the next hour or so

does this mean you want the under? if so I'll take the over
No that was navybuttons original list, I was taking the opposite of him, so my bets were red. I'd rather take the whole list so I have something else to root for since my team isn't in it.
I'm looking to make multiple bets on this game but its easier to do it thru AIM......I'm interested in all the degen props for 10 bucks a piece.........hit me up on AIM at: freddecatlgaif you want to make a bunch of wagers......I'll be on for the next hour or so
come on all you fellow degens......lets set up a sheet full of bets damn it......get me on AIM asap....... freddecatlga is teh sn
so last year's superbowl thread started a little late imo and i was rushing to get bets with you guys, so here's this years.i'm looking for the following bets:i want the giants at under 12 points, even, up to $50.$10 bets (at even) on the following:heads on the opening coin toss. I'll take TAILS for $10patriots winning the coin toss. Giants for $10giants as the first team to commit a penaltythe under at longest touchdown at 47.5 yards.the under on total touchdowns at 6.5.patriots first to use coaches challenge.the under on total punts at 7.5.the under on total penalties at 10.5the giants to score the shortest field goal.and looking for any other silly bets anyone wants to make.
I'll take the Pats, will ship on Stars, reply if you still want the action. Edit:$100
Done, good luck!$10 bets (at even) on the following:heads on the opening coin toss. I'll take TAILS for $10patriots winning the coin toss. Giants for $10Okay, I'll take the Pats and Heads