• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the under at longest touchdown at 47.5 yards.the under on total touchdowns at 6.5.patriots first to use coaches challenge.the under on total punts at 7.5.the under on total penalties at 10.5the giants to score the shortest field goal.

I want the Giants +12 for 50 or 100.I'll take the over at 51 for 50 or 100.crazy prop bet: I'm laying 5/4 that a person of color will score the first touchdown for 25/20. Basically, if a white dude scores the first TD I pay you $25, but if someone brown/beige/yellow/pink/gray scores the first TD then you pay me 20. Stars mobnies

I want the Giants +12 for 50 or 100.I'll take the over at 51 for 50 or 100.crazy prop bet: I'm laying 5/4 that a person of color will score the first touchdown for 25/20. Basically, if a white dude scores the first TD I pay you $25, but if someone brown/beige/yellow/pink/gray scores the first TD then you pay me 20. Stars mobnies
gl to get someone to take that bet...

Ill lay the 12 and take the Patriots for any # of bets up $100Ill Also take the Pats and lay 4.25 to 1 on the money line. Also up to $100 totalAll payment on my end will have to be made on FTPZ

Ill lay the 12 and take the Patriots for any # of bets up $100Ill Also take the Pats and lay 4.25 to 1 on the money line. Also up to $100 totalAll payment on my end will have to be made on FTPZ
Bump who wants to lay some bets???
Bump who wants to lay some bets???
I want this bet but I don't know you. shrugsIf you want to ship the hundo to me on FTP then we have a bet. I'll take the Giants +12.I'd understand if you don't want to do this. Just in case, GWCGWC on FTP.
I want this bet but I don't know you. shrugsIf you want to ship the hundo to me on FTP then we have a bet. I'll take the Giants +12.I'd understand if you don't want to do this. Just in case, GWCGWC on FTP.
I know you have 10k posts but I dont know you either
fine fine, you can both ship to me and ill hold the money.crookedlink on FTP.
I'm sure I could get a few people to vouch for me but no worries. Wait a second, I've been a featured member! I'm bound and determined to have that work for me in some way eventually.
I'm sure I could get a few people to vouch for me but no worries. Wait a second, I've been a featured member! I'm bound and determined to have that work for me in some way eventually.
Don't try to level us all with that advanced thinking.
looooolThats GWC, I think he has a LOT more credibility than alot of people here.

I want the Giants +12 for $20 if anyone is interested.Also Eli Manning intercepted o/u 2.5 at $10. Either side.And if you want to lay 3:1 on that person of color first TD I'll take the white guys. :club:

I don't wanna be a douche but I'd rather take bets with people with over 300 post or so, unless you are willing to ship the money before the game.
no problem... I understand. I am probably not well known on the forum, I am here a lot but don't post much. anyway... where do I ship the $10?
I want the Giants +12 for $20 if anyone is interested.Also Eli Manning intercepted o/u 2.5 at $10. Either side.And if you want to lay 3:1 on that person of color first TD I'll take the white guys. :club:
you do know that there is pretty much only 1 white guy who could score first? unless I am at a loss for thinking of other white players who get the ball a lot. But It is only $10 to win $30..
you do know that there is pretty much only 1 white guy who could score first? unless I am at a loss for thinking of other white players who get the ball a lot. But It is only $10 to win $30..
Sorry if this is ruining anyones action but...Can you say "kickers"
Sorry if this is ruining anyones action but...Can you say "kickers"
Yeah since kickers score so many touchdowns.I think it's still a suckers bet at 3:1 (for me) but offering it at 5:4 is just plain redic.Still looking for:I want the Giants +12 for $20 if anyone is interested.but revise the other toAlso Eli Manning intercepted o/u 1.5 at $10. Either side.
Ill take this bet. But I can only pay on FTP
betHow much are we putting on this? 30/10?Yes, it's a touchdown and I'll lay 3/1.
no problem... I understand. I am probably not well known on the forum, I am here a lot but don't post much. anyway... where do I ship the $10?
Ship $10 to crookedlink on Stars.If Giants win, I will ship $40 back to you.GL