I don't wanna be a douche but I'd rather take bets with people with over 300 post or so, unless you are willing to ship the money before the game.
With how u run, the Pats will prob be down 5 with :05 left, the Giants will go to take a knee and Eli will fumble and Rodney Harrison houses it.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wanna be a douche but I'd rather take bets with people with over 300 post or so, unless you are willing to ship the money before the game.
lol... you only have 575

anyone wanna go $5 i say the pats get 1st score on board?

500 difference is close in my book. lol. Some people do that shit in a weekend :club:
lol I'm just saying I don't wanna get stiffed.I have 500 post but I'd like to think I'm a trusted guy since I've done bets with guys on the forum before and I'm in the 4.40 challenge as well.
I've got another bet if anyone's interested. I'll lay 2 to 1 that there will be some type of score in the last 2 minutes of either the 2nd or 4th quarter. $10-$20 on the bet. Let me know.Edit: Just changed to 2 to 1. My bad.
I'll try this one more time. :club: And I'll go back to 2.5 to 1 on it. Anyone??
ill book at even money that the score is EXACTLY: Pats 412, Giants 7any amount up to 5$no sw
i will take that but onlt for $4 just in case
I'd need odds on this one....obv not...BOOKED!
you got it, i basically just wanted to give away 5$. just send me a pm with your info for after the game... although i have a sneaking suspicion il win:)
lol I'm just saying I don't wanna get stiffed.I have 500 post but I'd like to think I'm a trusted guy since I've done bets with guys on the forum before and I'm in the 4.40 challenge as well.
WILL YOU COMMENT ON MY POST ON HOW WELL YOU RUN ALREADY? DAMNIT!!!!!!!!
WILL YOU COMMENT ON MY POST ON HOW WELL YOU RUN ALREADY? DAMNIT!!!!!!!!
lol I'm sorry king, I couldn't answer to your witty remark because I was too busy taking people's money.
lol I'm sorry king, I couldn't answer to your witty remark because I was too busy taking people's money.
LLOLOLOL THAT'S GENUINE...Did you rob someone? Because I know damn well it wasn't playing poker! :club:
LLOLOLOL THAT'S GENUINE...Did you rob someone? Because I know damn well it wasn't playing poker! :club:
lol nh nhbut no, it was actually playing blackjack with people from work
ill take 10 on the patriots to get the first penalty of the gameand 10 on the coinflip being tails
i will go $5 on CF i take heads and u take tails. sound good?
I'll try this one more time. :club: And I'll go back to 2.5 to 1 on it. Anyone??
so you are offering 2.5:1 to us that someone scores in las 2 min of 2nd or 4th? I'll take it...if you are saying I am on the 2.5 side...