so last year's superbowl thread started a little late imo and i was rushing to get bets with you guys, so here's this years.i'm looking for the following bets:i want the giants at under 12 points, even, up to $50.$10 bets (at even) on the following:heads on the opening coin toss.patriots winning the coin toss. giants as the first team to commit a penaltythe under at longest touchdown at 47.5 yards.the under on total touchdowns at 6.5.patriots first to use coaches challenge.the under on total punts at 7.5.the under on total penalties at 10.5the giants to score the shortest field goal.and looking for any other silly bets anyone wants to make.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so last year's superbowl thread started a little late imo and i was rushing to get bets with you guys, so here's this years.i'm looking for the following bets:i want the giants at under 12 points, even, up to $50.$10 bets (at even) on the following:heads on the opening coin toss.patriots winning the coin toss. giants as the first team to commit a penaltythe under at longest touchdown at 47.5 yards.the under on total touchdowns at 6.5.patriots first to use coaches challenge.the under on total punts at 7.5.the under on total penalties at 10.5the giants to score the shortest field goal.and looking for any other silly bets anyone wants to make.
I'll take these 3 with you. $25 for the main bet.Edit: and by under 12 points, do you mean they'll score under 12, or you want them -12??
Hey Navy, could you clarify your 1st "main" bet? Do you mean Giants +12 or their points under 12?
Holy crap, I'd take the Giants scoring over 12pts for my BR. I'm sure he meant Giants +12.
Holy crap, I'd take the Giants scoring over 12pts for my BR. I'm sure he meant Giants +12.
Haha. So do I, but the way he worded it made me wonder. Plus, if he meant the G-men to score less than 12, I was gonna bump the bet up! :club:
Haha. So do I, but the way he worded it made me wonder. Plus, if he meant the G-men to score less than 12, I was gonna bump the bet up! :club:
He's a poker player so all this wacky sports betting lingo is just crazy talk. Just a guess. I'm hoping to get my monies back from being destroyed in a HU PLO SNG over a year ago. I never forget.
He's a poker player so all this sports betting lingo is new. I just want to get my monies back from being destroyed in a HU PLO SNG over a year ago. I never forget.
Yeah. I've been looking for a good way to make some degen bets on the game since I opened a sportsineraction.com account months ago, but haven't loaded it w/ anything yet.

The other mods should leave this in General Poker and not move this thread.I won't be making any bets since I think the Pats will win but the Giants cover and I can't bet on the Giants since I hate Coughlin.

He's a poker player so all this wacky sports betting lingo is just crazy talk. Just a guess.
your guess is DEAD ON. the bet is at the normal line of the game.
I'm hoping to get my monies back from being destroyed in a HU PLO SNG over a year ago. I never forget.
that was my monies back from like 7 $10 last longers in a row that you won. :club:
zomg, that's too good. $25 @ 4:1 okay?
alright, so our 3 bets are booked right? I have NE @ -12 for $25, Tails on the coin toss for $10, and the Giants winning the coin toss for $10. Correct? If so, I'm gonna put it in my sig. so I don't forget.
So I pay $100 if the Patriots lose, otherwise you pay $25 if Giants lose, correct?
With how u run, the Pats will prob be down 5 with :05 left, the Giants will go to take a knee and Eli will fumble and Rodney Harrison houses it.
alright, so our 3 bets are booked right? I have NE @ -12 for $25, Tails on the coin toss for $10, and the Giants winning the coin toss for $10. Correct? If so, I'm gonna put it in my sig. so I don't forget.
yeah.

I've got another bet if anyone's interested. I'll lay 2 to 1 that there will be some type of score in the last 2 minutes of either the 2nd or 4th quarter. $10-$20 on the bet. Let me know.Edit: Just changed to 2 to 1. My bad.