Cnn Republican Debate

What an absolute joke and abomination this thing is. This debate is exactly what is wrong with this country. I guess CNN has decided this is a two man race. Anderson Cooper has to be the worst moderator in history. Four people are in this debate and 90% of the time has been devoted to what 2 men have to say. Cooper has no balls and just gets walked all over. This country is in sad, sad shape if either of these two men are in the White House. There censorship of Ron Paul is a travisty. Regardless of your opinion of his views he should be allowed to be involved in the debate. Huckabee wasn't treated much better. I fear for this country a great deal. Anyone else watching this? Have thoughts?

The message that Ron Paul carries would get a tremendous amount of support, it has it already, if he was allowed the time to speak about his policies without being shouted down and cut off and laughed at , and scoffed. When the establishment sees a threat it does everything it can to keep a new message away from the masses that they have spent so long dumbing down and herding like cattle. They have such an absolute fear of losing power that they will do anything and everything to keep that power. It disgusts me, and the death of this once great nation is on the horizon.

What an absolute joke and abomination this thing is. This debate is exactly what is wrong with this country. I guess CNN has decided this is a two man race. Anderson Cooper has to be the worst moderator in history. Four people are in this debate and 90% of the time has been devoted to what 2 men have to say. Cooper has no balls and just gets walked all over. This country is in sad, sad shape if either of these two men are in the White House. There censorship of Ron Paul is a travisty. Regardless of your opinion of his views he should be allowed to be involved in the debate. Huckabee wasn't treated much better. I fear for this country a great deal. Anyone else watching this? Have thoughts?
Surprised?I'm not.
The message that Ron Paul carries would get a tremendous amount of support, it has it already, if he was allowed the time to speak about his policies without being shouted down and cut off and laughed at , and scoffed. When the establishment sees a threat it does everything it can to keep a new message away from the masses that they have spent so long dumbing down and herding like cattle. They have such an absolute fear of losing power that they will do anything and everything to keep that power. It disgusts me, and the death of this once great nation is on the horizon.
oooooo..too bad he normally gets about 3% OF THE VOTEyeah...ppl must like hima lot

Eh, I don't know if it hurt my feelings that much. This is the way of politics for a long time now. Plus, you're going to get plenty of staunch arguments that only the "plausible" candidates should get the time anyway.Of course, they don't realize that their candidates wouldn't be front runners if they didn't get the bias we're complaining about.Either way, se la vie (sp?)

oooooo..too bad he normally gets about 3% OF THE VOTEyeah...ppl must like hima lot
He's doing a lot better then 3%. If he was doing as bad as Thompson or Giuliani did, Paul would have left the race, too. He'll probably be out soon, anyway, but ... just saying.Funny, people wouldn't bash Giuliani or Thompson and treat them like they couldn't win.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
He's doing a lot better then 3%. If he was doing as bad as Thompson or Giuliani did, Paul would have left the race, too. He'll probably be out soon, anyway, but ... just saying.Funny, people wouldn't bash Giuliani or Thompson and treat them like they couldn't win.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
i knew thompson wouldnt kae itbut RP did A LOT worse than GUliani regularly

They do, enough to donate more then 25 million dollars to his campaign in the last 4 months, more than just about any person in the field. He also had better finishes in just about every race then the once national front runner Rudy Guliani, all of this in spite of the fact that every single MSM outlet has treated his campaign as nothing more than a joke. When the fact of the matter is he is the only true republican in the race.

.................?????uh... no?Iowa - RP 10% RG 3%NH - RP 8% RG 9%SC - RP 4% RG 2%NV - RP 14% RG 4%etc etc etcRon Paul did better then both Thompson and Giuliani.
This is flat out wrong...do a little research...Guliani only beat Ron Paul in 2 states, Florida where he spend a majority of his time and still finished 3rd and N.H. where he spent the second most time. Ron Paul had a finish higher (2nd in Nevada) then Guliani, and had more total delegate, despite the MSM making him a front runner long ago. To say Ron Paul did ALOT worse the Guliani is a FLAT OUT LIE.
Hes still in it for 2 reasons, he is a man of principal and he won't quit even though he does not have a chance. And he porbably will still run on independent platform.
uh ohexplodaments coming ?
HAHAnot by merecent event have caused my memory to get a bit hedgy apparently...im sorrybut wow....dont get too upset about this franchise....geez...lots of time to gounless of course (lmao) you are putting all your faith into Ron Paul winning the nomination
uh ohexplodaments coming ?
Explodaments happend for me along time ago... and I will explode again on my radio show in the morning...I just wish when people disagreed that were factually correct, but since we don't get that from our leadership why should we expect it from the general public eh?I hope that I can make WSOP FCP Golf Tourney because I think I will enjoy having a beer with NavyButtons....despite its highjacking nature, that was awesome stuff.
Explodaments happend for me along time ago... and I will explode again on my radio show in the morning...I just wish when people disagreed that were factually correct, but since we don't get that from our leadership why should we expect it from the general public eh?I hope that I can make WSOP FCP Golf Tourney because I think I will enjoy having a beer with NavyButtons....despite its highjacking nature, that was awesome stuff.
you have a radio show........ eh???????????????hmmmFCP link to the massesI see great things in the future
HAHAnot by merecent event have caused my memory to get a bit hedgy apparently...im sorrybut wow....dont get too upset about this franchise....geez...lots of time to gounless of course (lmao) you are putting all your faith into Ron Paul winning the nomination
No worries Chrozzo...I am just really worked up tonight...I would like him to be the nominee, I think he is what this country needs to bring the country back from the brink...but I am realistic, i just annoys me that he is sitting there and treated like second class citizen, let him change the debate, make the 'front runners' speak to some real issues, shouldnt we be the country that expects more from our public officals and not less? If he is no threat then what is the big deal? If he can't impact then who is he gonna bother? The real fear lies in the fact that the establisment doesn't want them to hear his ideas.

I am the news director and morning show contributer to 3 small stations in central Minnesota. It is not online or I would be happy to share it will the FCP community.