Just tried using the Green Dot prepaid Visa on Full Tilt but it doesn't seem to be working. Tried searching the web and I didn't see anything recent enough to go by so I'm asking if anyone here has recently used a Green Dot or any other pre-paid Visa to deposit on FTP? If not, does anyone know if they work on Stars?

Just tried using the Green Dot prepaid Visa on Full Tilt but it doesn't seem to be working. Tried searching the web and I didn't see anything recent enough to go by so I'm asking if anyone here has recently used a Green Dot or any other pre-paid Visa to deposit on FTP? If not, does anyone know if they work on Stars?
I used one a week/week and a half ago and it worked just fine.Edit: ....on FTP. I tried on Stars first, and it didn't work.
Open a checking account at Bank of America...their debit card works.
Already have one. But my problem is with Green Dot and it not working on FTP. Anyway, I was reading some mixed reviews on various sites with some claiming it worked right away, others claiming it didn't work at first but did when they tried it later.
Already have one. But my problem is with Green Dot and it not working on FTP. Anyway, I was reading some mixed reviews on various sites with some claiming it worked right away, others claiming it didn't work at first but did when they tried it later.
One time a few weeks ago I tried it on FT and it got declined. I then tried again later that day/the next day, and it worked. That's my advice. -shrug-

Never got my Green Dot to work on either Stars or Full Tilt, but I went the epassporte way and it worked just fine.Fees are a little on the steep side though. I deposited $200, $5 of which went to the card fee and another $10 as epassporte fee.