best looking well-known female poker player

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post pictures, let the rest decide**EDIT**Not to mention it would make this thread worth viewing.. No one wants to read about hot girls, they want to see them :roll:

ya come on photoshoppers...get working...lets see some chrome domes. :club:
uhh, actually I prefer them with hair
i'd say clonie gowen... evelyn's really hot but she has a weird head, so i don't think she'd look better bald... is it weird that i've actually thought about it before now?
why would that be weird? I assumed everyone else does it too. If I'm debating whether or not to pursue a lady, she has to pass the bald test. If I get repulsed imagining her bald, then I wont pursue her. Well, i should say that this is what i used to back when i was in shape and desirable. Now I'll screw any girl who doesnt have three inch fangs in her love nest. Thats right, i said love nest. Oh, and she still cant be fat, but now I'm more into ugly than ever before. I hate my life.
If everyone's head were shaved, which female poker player would look best bald? Please answer, i have a thirty dollar bet going with my good friend. the sooner the reply the better. I also have a fifteen dollar side bet as to the number one reason why a women would look good with a shaved headboobiesthanks,-chicago
EVIE, Baby, Evie...and women look better with a shaved head cause it makes them look more like Telly Savalis, and I have a wicked Telly Savalis fetish..
Annie DukeYes, I'm serious. And yes, I know I'm going to be flamed.
But I Krab dance, so what do I know
With that nasty greasy as.s weave Annie would definately win for "most improved".
But I Krab dance, so what do I know
With that nasty greasy as.s weave Annie would definately win for "most improved".
ha ha ha...Annie is nasty man! Her skin and her hair make me sick.

clearly Clownie or Jennifer for my personal tasts...perhaps Annie as well now that she is on the market...Evelyn is way to freakishly disproportioned to me...check out hte picture of her and Jennifer in the gallery...something ain't right there... :wink:

Since someone mentioned Annie Duke,Let me just add.I would NOT hit it.Not with a 10 foot pole, even if it was yours.Consider yourself flamed.

i spent two days at the pool in tunica with clonie .,,,,, together,, me and her and my friend and u would do her even without makeup......... besides she was extremely nice and friendly even invited me out to dinner with her and a coupler of her friends ,,,,,