best looking well-known female poker player

Laura Prepon.  She's on the cover of  the Cardplayer on my desk.  That counts, right?
she was in my maxim magazine a few months back
That was an awesome photo shoot.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm working on a photoshop of evelyn ng sitting next that goofy dyke who wears the funny hats at last years WSOP. I might even do juha helppi's fat ass also.

Sucks??? that was freakin' hilarious...keep them coming!
Maybe later...I've gotta go get shitfaced drunk at an NL cash game for two hours and then go to the bar.For some odd reason, whenever I drink at this particular game I do outstanding.I've heard of that guy Jim Meehan who drinks at the table to seem loose or whatever the **** he does, but I drink til the point of no return and my reads become like ****ing superhuman.
I don't find any of them attractive, but you people saying Jen Harmon are crazy, or don't know what a good looking woman is.
call me crazy then, but she is definately a MILF (if she had kids that is...do dogs count?)

FYI, here are pics of some of them.... might help since some of you probably don't know what everyone looks like.Jen Harman:Jen6.jpgEvelyn Ng:evy_ice.jpgAnnie Duke:1109339158annies_fave-large.jpgClonie Gowen:cloniegowen2.jpgIsabelle Mercer:isabelle-mercier-02.jpg

Karina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina JettKarina Jett............... ohhh yeah!!!!!!!!!

evelyn ng is the nuts....also karina jett.....jen h is a cutie..look at that pic of annie above.....omfg she is a gross gross woman.......

Without a doubt Jennifer Harman is the hottest looking female poker player on the planet!!!!!!!! Bald or not!!!!
I am with him.... I didn't even see anyone mention her. She is Turbo hot!! So is Evelyn, and I don't usually find asian girls hot.... but Ng is hot.... although I have to go with Harman.

If we go by face I give the edge to Isabelle MercierIf we go by body Evelyn runs away with it.My vote would go to Isabelle.

• 1 month later...