What is the advantage of playing on multiple sites? Better variety of tournaments or something? Better bonuses?I play exclusively on Pokerstars and have no experience with any other site besides Poker Room and I quit playing that about two years ago.Thinking about starting up at Full Tilt and was wanting to know what was liked about both sites or recommendations of any others.

What is the advantage of playing on multiple sites? Better variety of tournaments or something? Better bonuses?I play exclusively on Pokerstars and have no experience with any other site besides Poker Room and I quit playing that about two years ago.Thinking about starting up at Full Tilt and was wanting to know what was liked about both sites or recommendations of any others.
well the best thing about full tilt is rakeback. THey also have many major tourney series's. Good guranteed tournaments as well. If you do sign up you can get 27% rakeback through my link.

More sites = greater table selection, if I can't find people for a 20$ SNG on one site, I can go to another site and have better luck there. Euro sites are useful to, because the time difference lets you play earlier/later into the day and you're still playing during peak hours. There isn't much harm in splitting up you're roll, it just gives you more options. The only down fall is that it's harder to build comp points on any one site.

pros: bonus whoring, greater selection, sometimes different visuals help keep you interested and focusedcons: slower clearing of bonusses if you're active on multiple sites, may have to play lower levels since your bankroll is spread out, takes longer to know your opponentsdef get rakeback if poss. on new sites.i had a little on 4 sites but just consolidated back to one due to a number of factors. also, make sure the site has enough action at the stakes and games your looking to play. some sites are geared more to short handed play, some may not have a great selection of non-holdem games, etc.gl

Definitely set up a rakeback account prior to downloading FulltiltAs other have said, game selection and taking advantage of different bonuses are the reasons to have funds on a few different sites.I like Absolute, with rakeback. They also have very frequent redeposit bonuses. After clearing a bonus, I withdraw my roll, pocket some profit, then get a money order to deposit again to get a new bonus. While I'm waiting for the check to come and the next redeposit bonus window, I play at another site.