lol u idiot . you dont have to comment if u dont have anything smart to say. by saying wat u said u just made yourself look like a moron . so for people like you i wont say it next time. cause u have hard time not responding to it .QUOTE(baf509 @ Sunday, January 27th, 2008, 8:42 AM) *"have a nice day ""Go **** yourself."

lol u idiot . you dont have to comment if u dont have anything smart to say. by saying wat u said u just made yourself look like a moron . so for people like you i wont say it next time. cause u have hard time not responding to it .QUOTE(baf509 @ Sunday, January 27th, 2008, 8:42 AM) *"have a nice day ""Go **** yourself."
I think you've taken the title of moron. I can't tell if you're trying to talk normally or street so I've taken the trouble of highlighting the bits when you did decide to type properly.
I think you've taken the title of moron. I can't tell if you're trying to talk normally or street so I've taken the trouble of highlighting the bits when you did decide to type properly.
lol is that what makes a moron . how i write? does it matter? its just short cuts that i am used to. as long as u know what they mean.its not mistakes , its things i am used to. sorry if i have other English problems, its not my first language. lol u cant be serious posting this comment.

the book is like 2 years overdue ~ iits safe to say the pokerboom will be over when the book is released .....I have pre-ordered the thing like 3 times only to have the date changed, i am pretty much over the idea of daniel having a book after being jerked around ~