Obamanation In South Carolina

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senator Barack Obama has been projected the winner in South Carolina. Looks like by about 30% over Hillary. (53% Obama, 28% Clinton so far)Today is a great day! :club:
apparently 53%-28%=30%...no wonder my pot odds are always wrong
apparently 53%-28%=30%...no wonder my pot odds are always wrong
I said looks like it will be a 30% margin...when all the votes come in. They haven't yet, only 60% precincts reported. Obama is heavily favored in urban areas, and those votes take longer to get in, more votes to count. Rural counties favor Clinton more, and of course they don't have many votes.
Bye bye America..
Would you rather have Hillary Clinton as your President?Because there is no way in hell the Democratic candidate loses in the General. Unless a live boy or a dead girl is found in the candidate's bed. Even if the Clinton-Obama fight fractures the party. McCain would make it close, Romney would get slaughtered (he's the Republican John Kerry), Huckabee would lose by double digits. McCain is too closely related to Bush, but if it's Clinton vs. McCain I would vote for him if Bloomberg doesn't jump in.
Would you rather have Hillary Clinton as your President?Because there is no way in hell the Democratic candidate loses in the General. Unless a live boy or a dead girl is found in the candidate's bed. Even if the Clinton-Obama fight fractures the party. McCain would make it close, Romney would get slaughtered (he's the Republican John Kerry), Huckabee would lose by double digits. McCain is too closely related to Bush, but if it's Clinton vs. McCain I would vote for him if Bloomberg doesn't jump in.
McCain wins versus Hillary.
With his stance on the war? Not going to happen. This is like the election of 1976. Jimmy Carter could've killed 7 guys and still would've won. It's a change election, the candidate chosen is immaterial. There's nobody new on the GOP side. Each primary the Democrats voters have turned out DOUBLE the amount of Republican primary voters. You think they are going to stay at home in November. With the results of the last two elections? Keep betting on that.
Did I ever say I supported Hillary? Hillary would destroy this country just as much as Obama will if he gets elected.. Hell, every candidate, republican or democrat is going to screw us.. I just strongly dislike Obama and Hillary..But Hillary is going to win the primaries.. You can bet on that..
I guess we agree on something.
Ahh just remembering the wonderful 2000 election, when Algore was a shoe in, no way he could lose.Then 2004, Bush was the most evil man ever, probably caused the hurricaines and tsunamis that devested the poor. Finally someone was going to get him out, John Fing Kerry was "Reporting for duty". they still blame half a dozen guys that challenged his claims of war atrocities like they brought down a shoe in candidate.One thing you should take from the last 2 elections, nothing is a shoe in.Except the Patriots.
Did I ever say I supported Hillary? Hillary would destroy this country just as much as Obama will if he gets elected.. Hell, every candidate, republican or democrat is going to screw us.. I just strongly dislike Obama and Hillary..But Hillary is going to win the primaries.. You can bet on that..I guess we agree on something.
First, no President ever has enough power to "destroy this country". The checks and balances are there for a reason.And how is any President going to screw you? You live in the greatest country in the history of civilization, even Bush is a good leader compared to the rest of the world.Who is your candidate? Ron Paul I presume.
With his stance on the war? Not going to happen. This is like the election of 1976. Jimmy Carter could've killed 7 guys and still would've won. It's a change election, the candidate chosen is immaterial. There's nobody new on the GOP side. Each primary the Democrats voters have turned out DOUBLE the amount of Republican primary voters. You think they are going to stay at home in November. With the results of the last two elections? Keep betting on that.
It is a change election..which is why McCain would win. People do not identify McCain and Bush as equals, regardless of what you might have stuck in your head. And Hillary is hardly a bastion of change when she's standing next to Madeline Albright and the like.
Ahh just remembering the wonderful 2000 election, when Algore was a shoe in, no way he could lose.Then 2004, Bush was the most evil man ever, probably caused the hurricaines and tsunamis that devested the poor. Finally someone was going to get him out, John Fing Kerry was "Reporting for duty". they still blame half a dozen guys that challenged his claims of war atrocities like they brought down a shoe in candidate.One thing you should take from the last 2 elections, nothing is a shoe in.Except the Patriots.
Al Gore was not a shoe in. By any means, most strategists expected Bushie to pull in the Republican base at the least. And John Kerry was as terrible as a candidate as Mondale and Dukakis. The Democrats had 5 candidates this year that would've beaten any Republican. Biden had the most experience, but that doesn't count for much in America.
Al Gore was not a shoe in. By any means, most strategists expected Bushie to pull in the Republican base at the least. And John Kerry was as terrible as a candidate as Mondale and Dukakis. The Democrats had 5 candidates this year that would've beaten any Republican. Biden had the most experience, but that doesn't count for much in America.
At least we can all be thankful for that.
It is a change election..which is why McCain would win. People do not identify McCain and Bush as equals, regardless of what you might have stuck in your head. And Hillary is hardly a bastion of change when she's standing next to Madeline Albright and the like.
Less than 5% of Dem are going to cross the aisle and vote for McCain, even with Hilary. And in the primaries the dems have doubled the turnout of the GOP. Where are those votes going to come from?Even though Hillary is despised by many, she has the base of the Democrats if Obama is out. And the black would just fall in line and vote for her as well.And to call old McCain a change candidate is laughable. I respect the guy, but as for the views of the American people, he's still status quo.
First, no President ever has enough power to "destroy this country". The checks and balances are there for a reason.And how is any President going to screw you? You live in the greatest country in the history of civilization, even Bush is a good leader compared to the rest of the world.Who is your candidate? Ron Paul I presume.
I think Rome would have something to say about that, as would the Persians, as would the Chinese, as would the British, and the Spanish, and the French.. Edit: and the Egyptians, and the early civilizations such as the Mesopotamians..And no, Ron Paul is not my candidate, he's TOO whacked out for me... I'm not voting
Less than 5% of Dem are going to cross the aisle and vote for McCain, even with Hilary. And in the primaries the dems have doubled the turnout of the GOP. Where are those votes going to come from?Even though Hillary is despised by many, she has the base of the Democrats if Obama is out. And the black would just fall in line and vote for her as well.And to call old McCain a change candidate is laughable. I respect the guy, but as for the views of the American people, he's still status quo.
You're very wrong. Sorry.
If I am? Explain to me how McCain is going to win? He going to pull the young vote? Women? Blacks? Old fogies don't count.
I don't remember where I read it, but women said they have more fear voting for Hillary then any other candidate..Blacks only represent 12 percent of the American population, and not every one of them vote..
If I am? Explain to me how McCain is going to win? He going to pull the young vote? Women? Blacks? Old fogies don't count.
If Mccain does it win, it will be because he has the Republican vote, Evangelical vote, and because some people will vote for him because they won't vote for a woman or a black man with an Islamic heritage.Oh, and Obamanation rhymes with abomination...............HAHAHA!! That is so funny to me.
I don't remember where I read it, but women said they have more fear voting for Hillary then any other candidate..Blacks only represent 12 percent of the American population, and half of them are in prison, so they wont be voting.
All too easy.
Dude, old fogies are the single most important voting block to secure. You get the old "We vote every single election and have free time to talk to others" people and half the battle is won. They are gold in all elections.The young vote..not even worth the money. After serious efforts by Bill Klinton and Kerry, the young still vote about the same, 10-15% vote 85-90% dont.Blacks are 10% of population, and securely in the democrat's hip pocket no matter how bad the democrats screw them.Women are not a Hillary shoe in. Many chicks, er broads are finding the idea of Hillary being the poster girl for "We are equal" to be too disgusting to consider.This election is not over, and when Klinton Inc turns up the dirty tricks parade on Obama, the media is going to turn on them. Just watch.
If Mccain does it win, it will be because he has the Republican vote, Evangelical vote, and because some people will vote for him because they won't vote for a woman or a black man with an Islamic heritage.Oh, and Obamanation rhymes with abomination...............HAHAHA!! That is so funny to me.
Islamic heritage? Elaborate.Oh you saying the racists and sexists are going to vote for Obama or Hilary. Those voters were never going to vote for any Democratic candidate.