Super Tuesday Feb 5th

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say the delegates are going to be split 800 to Obama and 800 to Clinton, but California is crucial for momentum. It's been 40 years since California has even mattered at all.
Ugh pretty sure Cali's going to Clinton because of early voting. MSNBC said up to 50% of the votes were early.
Ugh pretty sure Cali's going to Clinton because of early voting. MSNBC said up to 50% of the votes were early.
As long as Obama can keep it close (40%), he will still get a lot of delegates. Only ~125 of the 400 delegates are won outright by the winner, the rest are awarded based on each precinct.

Here's the update...99% of the votes in New Mexico have been countedClinton 68,654 49%Obama 67,531 48%In NM they split up the state by congressional districts, and the one district with votes still to come in is the only one favoring Clinton. So I'd say it's not likely that Obama can come back.I will call it right now for Hurrnado if that is ok with Albertflam.

Here's the update...99% of the votes in New Mexico have been countedClinton 68,654 49%Obama 67,531 48%In NM they split up the state by congressional districts, and the one district with votes still to come in is the only one favoring Clinton. So I'd say it's not likely that Obama can come back.I will call it right now for Hurrnado if that is ok with Albertflam.
It's cool. I taught that boy everything he knows anyway. TY for doing this. :)albertoflaming0 on FTP
Alabama- ObamaAlaska- ObamaArizona- ClintonArkansas- ClintonCalifornia- ObamaColorado- ObamaConnecticut- ObamaDelaware-ObamaGeorgia- ObamaIdaho- ObamaIllinois- ObamaKansas- ObamaMassachusetts- ClintonMinnesota- ObamaMissouri- ClintonNew Jersey- ClintonNew Mexico- ObamaNew York- ClintonNorth Dakota- ObamaOklahoma- ClintonTennessee- ClintonUtah- ObamaObama with 14 Clinton 8
19 correct
Alabama ObamaAlaska ObamaArizona ClintonArkansas ClintonCalifornia ObamaColorado ObamaConnecticut ObamaDelaware ObamaGeorgia ObamaIdaho ObamaIllinois ObamaKansas ObamaMassachusetts ClintonMinnesota ObamaMissouri ClintonNew Jersey ClintonNew Mexico ClintonNew York ClintonNorth Dakota ObamaOklahoma ClintonTennessee ClintonUtah ObamaObama 13, Clinton 9
20 correctwinnerGive me your Full Tilt name and I'll ship the $100.