Super Tuesday Feb 5th

Alabama ObamaAlaska ClintonArizona ObamaArkansas ClintonCalifornia ClintonColorado ObamaConnecticut ObamaDelaware ClintonGeorgia ObamaIllinois ObamaKansas ObamaMassachusetts ObamaMinnesota ClintonMissouri ObamaNew Jersey ClintonNew Mexico ClintonNew York ClintonNorth Dakota ObamaOklahoma ObamaTennessee ClintonUtah ObamaObama wins 12 states to 10

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama- ObamaAlaska- ObamaArizona- ClintonArkansas- ClintonCalifornia- ObamaColorado- ObamaConnecticut- ObamaDelaware-ObamaGeorgia- ObamaIdaho- ObamaIllinois- ObamaKansas- ObamaMassachusetts- ClintonMinnesota- ObamaMissouri- Clinton New Jersey- ClintonNew Mexico- ObamaNew York- ClintonNorth Dakota- ObamaOklahoma- ClintonTennessee- ClintonUtah- ObamaObama with 14 Clinton 8

Alabama ObamaAlaska ObamaArizona ClintonArkansas ClintonCalifornia ObamaColorado ObamaConnecticut ObamaDelaware ObamaGeorgia ObamaIdaho ObamaIllinois ObamaKansas ObamaMassachusetts ClintonMinnesota ObamaMissouri ClintonNew Jersey ClintonNew Mexico ClintonNew York ClintonNorth Dakota ObamaOklahoma ClintonTennessee ClintonUtah ObamaObama 13, Clinton 9

Alabama - ObamaAlaska - ClintonArizona - ClintonArkansas - Clinton California - ClintonColorado - ObamaConnecticut - ClintonDelaware - ClintonGeorgia - ObamaIdaho - ClintonIllinois - ObamaKansas - ClintonMassachusetts - ClintonMinnesota - ClintonMissouri - ClintonNew Jersey - ClintonNew Mexico - ClintonNew York - ClintonNorth Dakota - ClintonOklahoma - ClintonTennessee - ClintonUtah - ClintonTiebreaker: Who wins the most states and how many? Clinton 18

lolol.. im amazed at how many people think obama is going to win california....i hope i dont eat my words... but... hillary has that state locked up.i guess ill put my picks in... gimme a sec.

Alabama - Obama Alaska - Obama Arizona - Clinton Arkansas - Clinton California - Clinton Colorado - Obama Connecticut - Clinton Delaware - Clinton Georgia - Obama Idaho - Clinton Illinois - Obama Kansas - ClintonMassachusetts - Clinton Minnesota - Clinton Missouri - Clinton New Jersey - ObamaNew Mexico - Obama New York - Clinton North Dakota - ClintonOklahoma - Clinton Tennessee - Clinton Utah - ObamaHillary with 14

Here's the list of states:Alabama -ObamaAlaska - ObamaArizona - ClintonArkansas - ClintonCalifornia - Obama (Changed at 8:55AM CST Feb 5, 2008)Colorado - ObamaConnecticut - ClintonDelaware - ClintonGeorgia - ObamaIdaho - ObamaIllinois - ObamaKansas - ObamaMassachusetts - ClintonMinnesota - ClintonMissouri - ObamaNew Jersey - ClintonNew Mexico - ObamaNew York - ClintonNorth Dakota - ObamaOklahoma - ClintonTennessee - ClintonUtah - ObamaTiebreaker: Who wins the most states and how many? Obama 12-10

lolol.. im amazed at how many people think obama is going to win california....i hope i dont eat my words... but... hillary has that state locked up.i guess ill put my picks in... gimme a sec.
2 weeks ago...yes.now its tighter than anyone thinks.

Hope i'm not too late...Alabama - ObamaAlaska - ClintonArizona - ObamaArkansas - ClintonCalifornia - ObamaColorado - ObamaConnecticut - ObamaDelaware - ObamaGeorgia - ObamaIdaho - ClintonIllinois - ObamaKansas - ClintonMassachusetts - ClintonMinnesota - ClintonMissouri - ObamaNew Jersey - ObamaNew Mexico - ClintonNew York - ClintonNorth Dakota - ClintonOklahoma - ClintonTennessee - ClintonUtah - ClintonClinton - 12Obama - 10Although that's how I think it will play out, i'd rather it be Bro's before Ho's...Dan

He's made major strides in California thanks to the support of Kennedy, and then more recently Shriver. He's closed the gap significantly.
He's made major strides in California thanks to the support of Kennedy, and then more recently Shriver. He's closed the gap significantly.
So you are pulling for obama?Are you betting on the election?I stopped betting elections when I lost a dime on the Federal here in Australia.
So you are pulling for obama?Are you betting on the election?I stopped betting elections when I lost a dime on the Federal here in Australia.
I guess you don't read my blog! Or my sig! I am anxious beyond belief for tomorrow. Obama is an inspiration and I am desperately backing him.
WordAll but one of the latest polls have Obama ahead. Which is just incredible if you think about how far back he was a few months ago there. The problem is that at least 25% of the votes are absentee and have already been sent in, and you would think those would be clinton supporters since she has had the lead for awhile. The delegates are going to be split 50/50 in Cali, but if Obama wins California, this thing is over. The states after today heavily favor Obama, so he at the least just needs to keep close to Hillary (<100 delegate gap). Also if he does keep it close, expect a Gore and Edwards endorsement very soon.

Alabama- ClintonAlaska- ObamaArizona - ClintonArkansas- ClintonCalifornia - ClintonColorado- ObamaConnecticut- ClintonDelaware- ClintonGeorgia- ClintonIdaho- ObamaIllinois- ObamaKansas- ObamaMassachusetts- ClintonMinnesota- ClintonMissouri- ClintonNew Jersey- ClintonNew Mexico-ClintonNew York -ClintonNorth Dakota- ClintonOklahoma- ClintonTennessee- ObamaUtah- ObamaClinton 15 of 22. Republican....GO MCCAIN....

I'd like to note, the Cali polls haven't opened and I have officially changed the winner there to Obama as of 8:55am CST. If that is too late, just stick Clinton back in there as my pick. All up to the judge (Mr. Savage)

I guess you don't read my blog! Or my sig! I am anxious beyond belief for tomorrow. Obama is an inspiration and I am desperately backing him.
Not only us with a sense of Nationalism and love for America back Obama, but their rest of the world backs Barack Obama. Obama '08 for change. Yes we can!
Can someone plz inform us extremely unpolitical savvy why Hiliary is so bad?!? N why Obama is so goot?!?
Hillary isn't bad, neither is McCain, Romney, Huckabee, or Gravel. They all have different views of what direction this country should move in, and us Obama supporters believe the one he has set is the best choice for America. I'm not one to tell you who is better than the other, you can only decide. Google for their platforms and see where you fall.
Can someone plz inform us extremely unpolitical savvy why Hiliary is so bad?!? N why Obama is so goot?!?
There is nary a diff to be honest.But Billary???....another 4 to 8 years of that?...16 years of Clintons???...Da bitcch jus grates on my last nerve, yo.
Sorry Mr. Bigshot :club: If I had to choose one it would probably be Obama. He seems decent enough.However he is in my mind the lesser of two evils, being a libertarian, I see anyone who triesto deface the constitution as the bad guy.But then again I hear he plays poker, so he can't be all that bad.EDIT:Oh and can you vote daniel?I am from Australia, and anyone who has been a resident for X amount of years can vote, not sure how it works in the states.