Dn Hosting A Dn Fan Base Tournament!

Daniel, heres an idea.. Have you considered hosting a private freeroll or tournament for DN fans?? the password would be posted in the forums and you could even show and play to support us fans. Idk about anyone else, but this sounds like a fun event. Let me know what you think DN.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I GOT A BETTER IDEA DANIEL!Why not set up a program to give back to us faithful members of the forum?Where we can get like private meet and greets and promotions?I'm trying to think of a name for it.Charter Membership. How's that?Get back at me. I expect 1% commission.

yes online. prob on stars.
I think we should have a weekly tournament on pokerstars that is password protected for forum members.We could even do a leaderboard where there are points and after a certain period of time, say like 3 months, the top 9 people can win some cool FCP prizes?We could get Daniel to play in them sometimes too when he has the time!Oh oh oh, and what about a big year end tournament for all the quarterly winners where the main winner could actually spend like an hour on the phone with Daniel to discuss stratgies, ask questions, etc??Meh, Pipe dream I know :club:
I think we should have a weekly tournament on pokerstars that is password protected for forum members.We could even do a leaderboard where there are points and after a certain period of time, say like 3 months, the top 9 people can win some cool FCP prizes?We could get Daniel to play in them sometimes too when he has the time!Oh oh oh, and what about a big year end tournament for all the quarterly winners where the main winner could actually spend like an hour on the phone with Daniel to discuss stratgies, ask questions, etc??Meh, Pipe dream I know :club:
LOL!Next thing ya know you'll suggest some real crazy ideas, like a charter membership program, or an FCP poker site!sheesh... :D
LOL!Next thing ya know you'll suggest some real crazy ideas, like a charter membership program, or an FCP poker site!sheesh... :club:
HELLO! AM I INVISIBLE HERE?!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I GOT A BETTER IDEA DANIEL!Why not set up a program to give back to us faithful members of the forum?Where we can get like private meet and greets and promotions?I'm trying to think of a name for it.Charter Membership. How's that?Get back at me. I expect 1% commission.
If dna sets up such a tournament, does that mean we'd need to PM him for the password?Just wondering, because I somehow sense a running gag if that were to happen...
Daniel, heres an idea.. Have you considered hosting a private freeroll or tournament for DN fans?? the password would be posted in the forums and you could even show and play to support us fans. Idk about anyone else, but this sounds like a fun event. Let me know what you think DN.
your new here but there's lots of neat little promos that daniel puts on for his fans, with little to no risk be patient.. oh yeah and kiss moderators butts lol jk
when, where, and whats the password? and then whats the prizes?
Edited to be more polite.OP, people are trying to tell you about the Negreanu Open and it seems to be going over your head so do us all a favour and read the front page of the main FCP website under promotions and what do you see. A link to the Negreanu Open.Read the pinned threads in the General Poker Forum and what do you see. A pinned thread about the Negreanu Open.Read and you'll learn.
Edited to be more polite.OP, people are trying to tell you about the Negreanu Open and it seems to be going over your head so do us all a favour and read the front page of the main FCP website under promotions and what do you see. A link to the Negreanu Open.Read the pinned threads in the General Poker Forum and what do you see. A pinned thread about the Negreanu Open.Read and you'll learn..
Wow...that was, umm.....sorta blunt.and not very polite.
Edited to be more polite.OP, people are trying to tell you about the Negreanu Open and it seems to be going over your head so do us all a favour and read the front page of the main FCP website under promotions and what do you see. A link to the Negreanu Open.Read the pinned threads in the General Poker Forum and what do you see. A pinned thread about the Negreanu Open.Read and you'll learn.
cmon bobby be nice maybe the mods should take away your posting privlieges
wahh wahh freerolls... gimme gimme gimme.a-ha. I play on fulltilt so I don't want to have to deposit on stars just to play with you fellas.WAaaaah, freeroll. happy?
you do know you will be banned for talking like that to moderators don't you.. learn to read and maybe you won't look so stupid!!! i tried to help you
someone explain what the hell charter membership is?
Before the FCP cardroom opened in Nov of 2005 forum members registered to become "Charter Members". They were told that it would mean some additional benefits that wouldn't be available to anybody else but they weren't told exactly what they would be or that the FCP cardroom was even opening.When the FCP cardroom opened Charter Members had some really great promos that were only open to them with the best being two freerolls where the top 4 from each got a trip to Vegas for the Super Bowl weekend to hang out with Daniel. A great time was had by all. There were also some Charter Member $5K freerolls in the first month of the cardroom.Charter Members also had an exclusive seat at the final tables of both Protege final tournaments.Charter Members also had a larger initial deposit bonus and redeposit bonuses.Many forum members felt that they deserved and were promised more for being a Charter Member than what was offered above. Since we no longer operate a cardroom being a Charter Member at this point doesn't really have any meaning other than as a running joke.
Before the FCP cardroom opened in Nov of 2005 forum members registered to become "Charter Members". They were told that it would mean some additional benefits that wouldn't be available to anybody else but they weren't told exactly what they would be or that the FCP cardroom was even opening.When the FCP cardroom opened Charter Members had some really great promos that were only open to them with the best being two freerolls where the top 4 from each got a trip to Vegas for the Super Bowl weekend to hang out with Daniel. A great time was had by all. There were also some Charter Member $5K freerolls in the first month of the cardroom.Charter Members also had an exclusive seat at the final tables of both Protege final tournaments.Charter Members also had a larger initial deposit bonus and redeposit bonuses.Many forum members felt that they deserved and were promised more for being a Charter Member than what was offered above. Since we no longer operate a cardroom being a Charter Member at this point doesn't really have any meaning other than as a running joke.
All in good fun, obv.the old FCP poker room days was the Nutz...nothing else will ever be like those good ol days. Ever. It felt like a private club and only a few of us had access. Not true, but it felt that way at times.
All in good fun, obv.the old FCP poker room days was the Nutz...nothing else will ever be like those good ol days. Ever. It felt like a private club and only a few of us had access. Not true, but it felt that way at times.
I only deposited on there once and I remember the support staff being complete diks to me. It had a 100% bonus that some form of play to get it. So I checked my cashier section, and it had an option to transfer bonus. So I did this, and nothing. So I called the support and told them what I did and asked why I did not get the bonus. They responded, that I hadn't played enough yet. So I said OK so what do I have to do? They said you wasted it by transfering it before it was there.I was dumfounded, hwy would they have the option if there was no bonus to be transfered. They said it was a one time thing, and that was it, nothing they could do to get it back.I went busto shortly after that and never redeposited. Took me months to find my way to the forums, glad that experience did not completely jade me to this forum or I would have missed out on meeting a lot of cool people I would get a lot more work done.:club: