So unfortunately I closed FTP before copying the hand history, even though I knew I was gonna post it, and I don't know where to find it or even if I saved it...well, doesn't really matter since I still remember how the hand went down, I'm tryin to make it look as nice as possible lolSo the situation is midlate in a 90-man KO sng on full tilt, 3,30 buy-in and pretty donkish play up until now. I think I sat 15/28...something like that, 9 spots pay..........:Hero is BB(7.900)UTG(5.800)CO(9.000)I got moved to the table about 1.5 orbits ago, and think I have a kind of lag image, only got it in preflop once with aces though, but I think I've stolen the blinds about 4 times in those 10-12 hands. Don't recall any hands I've seen villain play though.Preflop:Hero post BB(t400) and is dealt :D:club:UTG limps, folded to CO raises to t1200, 2folds, Hero calls, UTG raises all in, CO folds, Hero?So pot is about 8.800 and I'd be getting 1.8:1 I believe...So what do you think is my play here? Is it possible that this actually is AA, just because its obv screaming AA!?I'd also like to know what you guys think of my preflop call to CO's raise here? My thoughts were that I might run into an overpair but for sure at least 2 overs, and I wanted to reevaluate flop. The other thing was that I convinced myself to have FE if UTG was to push. I think if CO calls that push I instafold...but what do I do in that spot?

in my experience limp/RRAI at these donk limits is 33-99 as often as it is AA/KK. Players decide they want to set mine, see a raise behind then, realize they don't want to smooth call 1/4th their stack and worry about overs on most flops, and shove AI thinking its a coin flip and they have FE.I instacall the limp/AI with mid pairs and its always worked out well for me in $3 SNGs.

I'm advocating a fold here. I've seen a trend in people limping UTG with big hands, hoping to get a raise from another stack which they then overshove. It's very likely your TT is no better than a coinflip here (if you're lucky) and you're pretty dead if you lose, so wait for a better spot. However, UTG could have a middle pair like 88 or 99 and he's hoping to be up against a couple of big A's who will be drawing slim...but that's somewhat less likely, but still s trong chance.