Wsop Circuit Main Event - Final Table Tomorrow

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simply amazingI like this quote the best

I notice the woman I watched the night before survive the AK vs AA won a seat to the Main Event. Three days later, she would make the final 18 and make $22,000. That is part of the appeal, and frustration, with this game. As the shortest stack in a satellite, she overcomes being a 7:1 underdog to having a shot to make $1,000,000…the stuff dreams are made of.
I would say hookers and blow, but with a wife that looks that good I would skip the hookers and just get a bunch of blue pills.
Wow...wow.....wow...I just drove home to Atlanta, and I have to dash to the airport for a meeting in DC...I'll try and get back to these threads later (if I can stay awake).Thanks for all the support!
A job??? TP/MM!!! Great work in the tourney and not taking the deal.

Awesome, awesome job, Bart! I'm so happy you took it down, esp because Josh Arieh was yammering on (when it was 5-7 handed) about mistakes you were making and saying you would be toast if it got heads up. Shows what that little punk knows.

FCP is taking over. Where is DN with the Congrats????
if he congradulated him in this post and missed somone elses win.. he would feel bad about it.. so he just has there win and congrats posted on the main page of the site,,easier to do it that way, he's thoughtfull that way!
I am in way over my head making this final table tomorrow.If you have some major event experience, and have the time to help out a forum member, check out this thread I started in Tournament Strategy.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=0#entry2383700Thanks in advance.
just thought id take everyone back to this post..oh how things can change
Yea Bart said the money is secondary and he is really gunning for the win. Hes a CEO or sumat like that, so the title is more important, and I believe it.If 2 guys are really trying to get a chop, it'd be hard to not make some sort of a deal
Plz don't become a prophet.Congratulations on your win though sir.
Wow...wow.....wow...I just drove home to Atlanta, and I have to dash to the airport for a meeting in DC...I'll try and get back to these threads later (if I can stay awake).Thanks for all the support!
In the mood for some more poker? :club: Borgata Winter Open WPT also starts on Saturday.
In the mood for some more poker? :club: Borgata Winter Open WPT also starts on Saturday.
No Borgata...going to Mexico on Saturday (already planned with three other couples).