February 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea PT has almost 200 points already...
Please.This is like a triple up the first hand of a $4.40. Sure, T4,500 is great early on, but in no way guarantees a win.No offense, PT. I'm throwing it out there that this won't be a cake-walk for anyone.
Please.This is like a triple up the first hand of a $4.40. Sure, T4,500 is great early on, but in no way guarantees a win.No offense, PT. I'm throwing it out there that this won't be a cake-walk for anyone.
Yea because god forbid someone who is on a higher plane at poker have a large point lead too.

By the way, one new thing on the tracker this time is the [request a change] button if you do screw up your entry somehow, please use that to request a change, it sends me an email with the info so I know something has to be done.

excuse me, but do u know the names fluffdog and pt special.....

wow, totally random.that is all.Ryland1989: learn ur placeRyland1989: just turn the chat offbearw8: um, okRyland1989: im noting you as " solid " and thats all the respect ur getting outta meRyland1989: gl ttylbearw8: ill take a screen shot of that and keep it for motivationRyland1989: you would if you had any idea who I ambearw8: sigh, i do, i do

wow, totally random.that is all.Ryland1989: learn ur placeRyland1989: just turn the chat offbearw8: um, okRyland1989: im noting you as " solid " and thats all the respect ur getting outta meRyland1989: gl ttylbearw8: ill take a screen shot of that and keep it for motivationRyland1989: you would if you had any idea who I ambearw8: sigh, i do, i do
nice table draw bear.but ryland is my fault in this, so sorry if he bothered you.
Wait, I thought ballas didn't play 4.40 SnG's.
Wait, I thought ballas didn't play 4.40 SnG's.
lol @ balla.I got the flu. Lost my Tivo remote (which u can only order). Im stuck on ESPN, and NBA is lacking IMO. Im bored as hell. Ive watched 2 seasons of Law & Order for god sake. I saw a 4.40 about to go so i said wth.
lol @ balla.I got the flu. Lost my Tivo remote (which u can only order). Im stuck on ESPN, and NBA is lacking IMO. Im bored as hell. Ive watched 2 seasons of Law & Order for god sake. I saw a 4.40 about to go so i said wth.
I think he was talking about Ryland.