Ats In Bb Against Button Raise

$3.25, 6-max turbo STT. No info on villain.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (4 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t2480)Button (t2760)SB (t2495)Hero (t1265)Preflop: Hero is BB with Adiamond.gif, Tdiamond.gif. 1 fold, Button raises to t200, 1 fold, Hero ???Trivial push?

$3.25, 6-max turbo STT. No info on villain.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (4 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t2480)Button (t2760)SB (t2495)Hero (t1265)Preflop: Hero is BB with Adiamond.gif, Tdiamond.gif. 1 fold, Button raises to t200, 1 fold, Hero ???Trivial push?
If he had been active on the button, I say you can push. But if he is playing pretty tight it is probably a fold. I like the push though

I have no reason to believe he's particularly tight.Sounds like pushing was the right play. I've started to worry that my instincts have been off lately so I wanted to double-check this one.

If you do anything other than push here, it's wrong. Sorry no gray area this time.Also, check out my new blog below.
4-handed and the shortie?Push like a pregnant lady squeezing out triplets
Instapush straight into his kings. It'll make him feel like such a pro for 'inducing' a shove.
Fact, alot of the time these weak min raises in the low stakes are just villain's desperate for action. Especially if they are generally passive.