Lag-time Between Hands

O.K., I've been having this problem lately:I'll have about 2-4 tables up playing tourneys... only other programs running are pokertracker, pokeracehud, AIM and a web-browser.Lately, the lag time between hands in tournaments can be up to 10 seconds long. The ante's will be in, but no cards are dealt. At first I thought my connection was just bad, but it isn't. Also, the action isn't immediately on me so I'm pretty sure I didn't time out. Has anyone else been having this problem?

EXACT same thing going on here.I thought it was my connection, but it only seemed to happen between hands.And it happens even when I've only got one table open.

How long has this been going on for everyone? I think it started for me about 3 days ago... maybe even a week ago. I just figured since my internet sucks here, it was because of that. I have cable-internet, but it disconnects once every couple days, randomly. HmmmMMmmmmMmmmmm....?

How long has this been going on for everyone? I think it started for me about 3 days ago... maybe even a week ago. I just figured since my internet sucks here, it was because of that. I have cable-internet, but it disconnects once every couple days, randomly. HmmmMMmmmmMmmmmm....?
Just started for me this morning.But I haven't played on Stars in a couple of days.
Just started this morning and it was only happening on one of the two tables that I was playing on.