Is Shaq Done Or Does He Just Not Care?

Well he does have a few championship rings including the one in Miami. So, I don't know why you're laughing when the Warriors haven't won anything in quite some time.
lol. You have fun bashing all of my sports posts don't you? I don't like him because he won all those titles because he dominated the Warriors for years.
lol. You have fun bashing all of my sports posts don't you? I don't like him because he won all those titles because he dominated the Warriors for years.
I don't remember any specific bashings of your sports posts, but I'm not surprised if I did. Honestly, I've pretty much only recall you come off very poorly in your posts regarding sports. I do have to say that you don't come off as poorly as that tanner guy though. It's funny because we all root for the same teams pretty much.
He's done. I also think the reasons behind his divorce situation have probably been hard to deal with. I haven't seen him smile or anything all season.
wouldnt be surprised if this is a factor. bottom line, he just doesnt have the agility/explosion around the hoop he used to. watch how many chippies he misses now around the rim. those used to be dunks. oh well, he won a title he did his job. zero regrets.
wouldnt be surprised if this is a factor. bottom line, he just doesnt have the agility/explosion around the hoop he used to. watch how many chippies he misses now around the rim. those used to be dunks. oh well, he won a title he did his job. 40 million regrets over the next two years.
FYP
And those reasons are?
She was hiding lots of money, bought a house and was sleeping with someone he knew. The first two are facts, the last is a rumor from a source close to the situation or something, but who knows what the source's agenda is.
She was hiding lots of money, bought a house and was sleeping with someone he knew. The first two are facts, the last is a rumor from a source close to the situation or something, but who knows what the source's agenda is.
Damn.
Wouldn't surprise me.I've read reports about how he tried to get a female reporter doing a story on him to sleep with him at his house while his wife was in another room.

You can't trash talk Shaq, the man dominated the league for many years and was the best at his position. What were the Lakers before Shaq? He gets there they win chamionships, he leaves and the team was a mess without him, he goes to Miami and turns a losing franchise into champions in 1 freakin year. Also he's not done he has 2 years left on his contract I can't see him opting out of that contract. The divorce situation is pretty shitty but most players hit the court or field to get that out of their heads.

he goes to Miami and turns a losing franchise into champions in 1 freakin year.
I'm pretty sure everyone considers Wade the MVP of that championship team. I'm not saying they win it without Shaq, but they don't even sniff a title without Wade.
I'm pretty sure everyone considers Wade the MVP of that championship team. I'm not saying they win it without Shaq, but they don't even sniff a title without Wade.
Shaq was the marquee attraction that helped them land all the right pieces. Still, go back and look at Wade's numbers for the Finals that year Games 3-6. They are absurd. Sadly, I am starting to think he may have peaked in that series (perhaps solely due to the punishment he takes).
I don't remember any specific bashings of your sports posts, but I'm not surprised if I did. Honestly, I've pretty much only recall you come off very poorly in your posts regarding sports. I do have to say that you don't come off as poorly as that tanner guy though. It's funny because we all root for the same teams pretty much.
What have I said to you that comes off poorly?
nothing to me directly. But, you come across as a Flushgarden type in your sports posts.
Just because I root for certain teams makes me come off poorly? I don't know where you are going with this.
73 FT attempts in four games!
blah blah blah. this gets old. if a Dallas fan wants to whine about the officiating in Game 5 I will listen and nod my head and pat him on the back. The last call in that game was pretty bad.otherwise, get over it. Dallas lost that series because the Heat were the more aggressive team (and certain Mavs stars seem to lack mental toughness).
blah blah blah. this gets old.otherwise, get over it.
You brought it up.Also, I don't like the Mavericks and didn't really care who won. It's just that Wade's ridiculous amount of free throw attempts is the one thing I remember from the series.
You brought it up.Also, I don't like the Mavericks and didn't really care who won. It's just that Wade's ridiculous amount of free throw attempts is the one thing I remember from the series.
I remember Wade being ridiculously aggressive and getting into the lane every time down, sometimes all they could do to stop him was hack away. There were bad calls on both sides of the ball, to act like he was getting some special treatment is silly. When you can't stop the guy and he is making plays every possession he is going to go to the foul line a lot.
I remember Wade being ridiculously aggressive and getting into the lane every time down, sometimes all they could do to stop him was hack away. There were bad calls on both sides of the ball, to act like he was getting some special treatment is silly. When you can't stop the guy and he is making plays every possession he is going to go to the foul line a lot.
Oh, ok.I didn't act like he was getting some special treatment.All I said was that the only thing I remember from that series is that Wade had a lot of free throws.He did have a lot, right?
thank you! nice to hear some sense on this issue....and yes JoeyJoJo, he did shoot a bunch.