Sunday Million (1/20/07)

I never at all understood how anyone would call with a hand like QJ or J,10s. you cant honestly thikn you're calling with the best hand. so you're investng money with less than 50% odds.
Not to mention he still has over 10 BB and will have the button next hand. Its beyond any thought process.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teddy: "Let's go ray! You ****ing suck Ray!!"Lee Jones: "Sir, 1 more F bomb out of you and you're outta here"Teddy: "sorry sir,........... You ****ing suck Ray!"
looooooooooool
Teddy: "Let's go ray! You ****ing suck Ray!!"Lee Jones: "Sir, 1 more F bomb out of you and you're outta here"Teddy: "sorry sir,........... You ****ing suck Ray!"
LMAO.I got worked around a bit after I got to 160K. Was down to 90ish, now back to 140ish. Avg is 130k
Sketch now 6/18, made the 6k pay bump and looking strong.GOGOGO
i was talking to 2 players about the 99 hand and one said shove one said bet 500k fold to shove. i listened to the first one who replied. ****!oh well. gg gl if anyone is left.
i was talking to 2 players about the 99 hand and one said shove one said bet 500k fold to shove. i listened to the first one who replied. ****!oh well. gg gl if anyone is left.
That's just an unlucky spot, really. Second line is certainly better, but then you are short on chips and your table image is shot anyways. But you'd still be alive for the next coinflip, so meh. Good run. 6k is a $#!t-ton of Taco bell. :club: