I Hereby Have Let Go Of All Bad Beats...

Full Tilt 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is CO with Kheart.gif, Tclub.gif. 1 fold, MP raises, Hero calls, 1 fold, SB calls, 1 fold.Flop: (7 SB) 8diamond.gif, Jspade.gif, 9club.gif(3 players)SB checks, MP bets, Hero calls, SB calls.Turn: (14 BB) 9spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, MP bets, Hero calls, SB raises $30.2 (All-In), MP folds, Hero calls.River: (88.40 BB) Qdiamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: 88.40 BBResults in white below: SB has 9h Th (straight, queen high). Hero has Kh Tc (straight, king high). Outcome: Hero wins 88.40 BB. Edit: By the way, my bankroll is only at $130, so yes, an 88 dollar pot is a lot to me. Sorry to all high limit players who wasted their time here...lol.

Were they all misclicks?
All of the turn was actually 2 misclicks.My Fujitsu Lifebook must have known something I didn't, cause it autoclicked call before i could move the mouse (it's one of those pressure sensitive trackpads where if you press too hard it clicks. I must have done that without realizing it.)It better have been right, otherwise it would be a Fujitsu Deadbook right now...
130 off a 6.50 stake i sent you. Good job buddy.
Ya, thanks a ton man!I'll be sure to kick some back from time to time, remembering where all this came from :)Edit: I hope you enjoy that 25 dollar transfer :club: Thanks again!
Ya, thanks a ton man!I'll be sure to kick some back from time to time, remembering where all this came from :)Edit: I hope you enjoy that 25 dollar transfer :club: Thanks again!
That was nice of you. You're a good guy.
That was nice of you. You're a good guy.
Hey, nicer of you to stake me out of the blue in the first place, man.Surprised you were that confident I'd cash in a 6.50 given that before that, my highest stake played was a 5.50...must have known somethin :)Thanks again, and I hope you know I don't build my BR through misclicks :club:
Hey, nicer of you to stake me out of the blue in the first place, man.Surprised you were that confident I'd cash in a 6.50 given that before that, my highest stake played was a 5.50...must have known somethin :)Thanks again, and I hope you know I don't build my BR through misclicks :D
:club: FCP love
  • 2 years later...
Full Tilt 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 handed) By the way, my bankroll is only at $130, so yes, an 88 dollar pot is a lot to me. Sorry to all high limit players who wasted their time here...lol.
It's good to see that successful (right?) people started out playing way above their bankroll as well. There's still hope :club:
It's good to see that successful (right?) people started out playing way above their bankroll as well. There's still hope :club:
If someone wrote a book on the worst possible BR management techniques, I'd be their reference.
If someone wrote a book on the worst possible BR management techniques, I'd be their reference.
idk im pretty solid at blow ups... id post reference cuz i think there were actual topis on me playing 3-6 or 5-10 on here but i am lazy
idk im pretty solid at blow ups... id post reference cuz i think there were actual topis on me playing 3-6 or 5-10 on here but i am lazy
so... your other account is eddie? i hear he had a bad day.