Villain hasn't folded a c-bet for as long as I've been on the table. ~30+ hands. 26/16.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button ($26.85)Hero ($34.60)BB ($19.75) Sitting outUTG ($26.20)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :D , A :D . UTG posts a blind of $0.25. 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.95, UTG (poster) calls $0.60.Flop: ($1.80) T :club: , 5 :D , 7 :)(3 players)Hero bets $1, UTG calls $1.Turn: ($3.80) J :)(3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks.River: ($3.80) K :D(3 players)Hero bets $1.2, UTG raises to $24.35 (All-In), Hero..?

your damn bet on the river looks so weak it skews the whole thing imo which is good, just not when you don't have a read on someone. Bet more next time. It's not an information bet but it's purely for value and you will get called by worse.I'm going with a call. If he's not folding to a cbet and has a flush draw, I would think he'd take it away on the turn when you check. If he has a flush, that sucks. Make note that he likes to check behind his flush draws.

The bet on the river was of course a value bet, I wanted to tempt him into calling with the bottom end of his range, like 7s and Ts. I was also prepared to call a raise, but he pushed, and that made me reconsider.He had seemed like pretty straight forward player. I hadn't seen him make any moves up until this point, except maybe floating some flops.

Bet the flop harder. With a flush draw on the board, I'm never afraid to hammer a pot-sized bet on the turn as well.
We have no pair and no draw and that board hits a ton of his range, so we're not looking to go nuts on this board. That said, I still bet larger because I rarely ever c-bet 1/2 of the pot.
I found a space.
I added it intentionally becuase otherwise the software cuts it off at a certain point and starts a new line, which in this case would've wound up in the middle of a word.