Opinion On A Fantasy Trade Offer...

i am thinking of pulling the trigger, cause salmons role will be limited with artest, bibby and k-mart back. but RD will hurt my FG% and FT%, both which are pretty good FG%=9-2-0, FT%=7-4-0 recordbaqsically i get just a bit more in 3's, but lose in %s and pts by a few. but the pts should get better, with salmons getting less touches.i am basically banking on the fact that ricky d will get more playing time from here on out, and esp. if wade or shaq shut it down he will get more touches.any opinions? should i do it?thanks.

Won't Ricky be a cancer in your fantasy locker room and destroy team chemistry? ;)Seriously though, with J-Will, Dwade, and Shaq as the focal points of the offense, and Haslem as the "open" guy during defensive shifts, I don't see Ricky getting a whole lot of touches, and he doesn't fill up a stat sheet to help you elsewhere either.Plus consider the NBA climate: Heat could easily shake things up and no one gets traded more than Davis... He could find himself in an even worse situation and you'd be doubly screwed.On the flipside, if the Kings moved Salmons, it'd be 90% likely he'd find himself in a better situation.Thats what pops into my mind, anyways. I think there is someone better than Ricky Davis out there to pick up for you. Call it a hunch.

Won't Ricky be a cancer in your fantasy locker room and destroy team chemistry? ;)Seriously though, with J-Will, Dwade, and Shaq as the focal points of the offense, and Haslem as the "open" guy during defensive shifts, I don't see Ricky getting a whole lot of touches, and he doesn't fill up a stat sheet to help you elsewhere either.Plus consider the NBA climate: Heat could easily shake things up and no one gets traded more than Davis... He could find himself in an even worse situation and you'd be doubly screwed.On the flipside, if the Kings moved Salmons, it'd be 90% likely he'd find himself in a better situation.Thats what pops into my mind, anyways. I think there is someone better than Ricky Davis out there to pick up for you. Call it a hunch.
i made the trade after salmons' 0 pt game...RD hasn't been too great, hopefully shaq and wade shut it down early.and hopefully salmons doesn't get traded, or i'll never get any sleep!