Love Daniel's Poker

OMG! I really think I am the biggest DN far ever! Daniel your so sexy (If my husband saw this he would kill me) LOL! I am watching you on High Stakes Poker right now, and you are so great. I think another reason you play good poker is you know how to deal with the big blows. DN is the best poker player ever! I hope you read this cause I love you and your poker!Hold 'Em is the best game!I support you all the way Daniel

OMG! I really think I am the biggest DN far ever! Daniel your so sexy (If my husband saw this he would kill me) LOL! I am watching you on High Stakes Poker right now, and you are so great. I think another reason you play good poker is you know how to deal with the big blows.
you can't be his biggest far ... cuz I am.
you can't be his biggest far ... cuz I am.
LOL!!! I am sure Daniel enjoys this! I know I would. I love the game. I respect DN so much, just....ahhh.....I heart Daniel! (I am crazy!!!)
Daniels other love starved stalker.
I am not a stalker...just a fan! I just enjoy the game and DN is my favorite player. Especially when Hellmuth or Matasow is all angry and Daniel is very calm and that puts fuel into the fire lol. Classic....anyway not love starved....not a stalker just a fan....and not afraid to express it!
I am not a stalker...just a fan! I just enjoy the game and DN is my favorite player. Especially when Hellmuth or Matasow is all angry and Daniel is very calm and that puts fuel into the fire lol. Classic....anyway not love starved....not a stalker just a fan....and not afraid to express it!
Wow.. :club:
Misery_Photo.jpg