To celebrate my first ever royal flush and a recent upturn in results, I am offering 2 stakes to the $11 20k guarantee at 19:00 EST on Pokerstars (50:50 on any cash for a cash < $40, but if cash is >$40 50:50 w/o stakeback- if that makes any sense)I went into panic stations to grab a screenshot and managed to get one in time.royalce1.th.jpgFor the record he had AQ and almost all the money went in on the river.All you need to dofor Stake # 1 - Guess my favourite Led Zeppelin song of the moment.Stake # 2 - Guess the nationality of one of my housemates - believe me it's obscure (there are 2 answers as he has 2 passports, either will do)I'll be back in an hour or so, the first person to guess the correct answer for each gets the stakes - unless they get both.Deadline : 18:30 EST.

To celebrate my first ever royal flush and a recent upturn in results, I am offering 2 stakes to the $11 20k guarantee at 19:00 EST on Pokerstars (50:50 on any cash for a cash < $40, but if cash is >$40 50:50 w/o stakeback- if that makes any sense)I went into panic stations to grab a screenshot and managed to get one in time.royalce1.th.jpgFor the record he had AQ and almost all the money went in on the river.All you need to dofor Stake # 1 - Guess my favourite Led Zeppelin song of the moment.Stake # 2 - Guess the nationality of one of my housemates - believe me it's obscure (there are 2 answers as he has 2 passports, either will do)I'll be back in an hour or so, the first person to guess the correct answer for each gets the stakes - unless they get both.Deadline : 18:30 EST.
1. Nobodys fault but mine....or Tangerine2. Guam
1. Tangerine2. Ecuador & Holland
mexican

I don't even have to try :club: After trying to get people to bust you in the FCP WSOP you'll never ever stake me. On top of that it'll be 1 AM here when it starts and i'll be sleeping.GL to your horsies.

Stake # 2 - Guess the nationality of one of my housemates - believe me it's obscure (there are 2 answers as he has 2 passports, either will do)
lol at people saying Germany, Spain, Holland...very obscure countries!